What We're Looking For
Highlight is looking to expand our Marketing team. In this role, you would report to the Head of Marketing and be responsible for optimizing the use of HubSpot.
We're looking for an experienced operations superstar who is equally comfortable in strategy and execution. As our business grows, we need someone with the ability and foresight to help us scale our operations across the board. We're eager to find someone who enjoys a collaborative, cross-functional challenge and who delights in working on high-impact marketing foundations.
The ideal candidate has experience as a B2B SaaS marketer with exposure into high-growth environments.
We will look to you to build, track, execute, and optimize across our integrated marketing campaigns. You will come in with the MOPS knowledge and insight for building and maintaining a first-class martech stack. You will partner closely with Marketing and Sales to ensure that our tracking and set up meets the needs of the demand generation objectives.
- Campaign creation and setup in in Hubspot, with ongoing optimization always top of mind.
- Launch campaigns and programs through all channels – email, social, digital ads, content, ABM, events, etc.
- Create email nurture programs, segmented lists, and campaign assets - including emails, landing pages, and forms.
- Build, implement, and maintain lead scoring, routing, and marketing attribution.
- Manage campaign tracking, testing, and optimization.
- Maintain weekly campaign reporting with actions and recommendations as part of your ongoing analysis on campaign performance.
- Adhere and enforce best practices in HubSpot including workflows, forms, campaigns, and reporting.
- Responsible for database hygiene, cleansing and enrichment of leads.
- Responsible for the lead stages and statuses.
- Measure velocity in stages and advise on content and strategy to help move leads to the next stage.
- Help select and implement ongoing buildout of third-party integrations.
- You have 4+ years' experience in a marketing and/or campaign operations role, ideally at SaaS companies, focused on B2B demand gen, digital marketing, MOPs, or lifecycle marketing with a focus on enterprise sales
- Proficiency in Hubspot (required), Salesforce (preferred), and Google Analytics
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders across the marketing and sales organizations
- Detail-oriented and accurate; enjoys problem solving and being challenged
- Strong skills with data analysis, reporting, and business intelligence
- Demonstrated ability to work in a distributed, team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Hubspot certification
- Experience with Salesforce development or administration
- Experience with ABM tools
- Some knowledge of SEO best practices