Beam Dental was founded in 2012 by three engineers who saw the opportunity to modernize the dental insurance industry using technology. The first product was the Beam Brush, which was one of the earliest examples of the Internet of Things in healthcare. Today, Beam Dental is the fastest growing provider of dental benefits in the country and is available in over 40 states around the US. Beam’s product focuses on ease of use, tailored pricing, and a unique commitment to preventative care by incorporating dental hygiene behavior into policy pricing.
Joining Beam Dental Means
- Working for a complex and dynamic business, simultaneously operating across insurance, CPG manufacturing, IOT, and dental services
- Being challenged to improve every day by a diverse and diversely skilled team
- Engaging in an active, intense, and fun work environment
- Being a decision maker and ‘owner’ of your subject matter
- Joining in our mission to forever change the way people access dental services
- Being a person of high character, high EQ, and amazing talent
The Manager of Email / CRM will be responsible for partnering with Beam’s Sales, Marketing, and Revenue teams to build a world-class email capability at Beam in order to drive revenue through acquisition, engagement, and retention campaigns. This role will also assist in creating automation for lead generation / acquisition of new brokers and clients, as well as develop loyalty and retention strategies for our best brokers and clients. The ideal candidate is curious, understands marketing through intermediated distribution systems, understands marketing technology and automation, is comfortable taking informed risks and testing hypotheses, and meticulous in tracking results to share with the team and use to guide future decisions.
What You Will Do:
- Work with other leaders in Marketing, the broader Revenue organization, Finance, Product, Technology, and Analytics to develop strategies for how we target, acquire, engage and retain brokers, clients, and members
- In concert with the rest of the Marketing & Revenue team, build email, loyalty and referral programs for our most valuable customers across all channels
- Use marketing processes and technology to automate and improve lead generation for Beam’s inside sales team
- Collaborate, collaborate, collaborate with the rest of the Revenue team to identify new revenue opportunities across all our channels
- Partner with other leaders in Marketing to build a world-class Marketing organization at Beam
- Transform complex data and analysis into easy-to-understand, actionable strategies
- Create and maintain relevant audience strategies and datasets
- Contribute to weekly, monthly and quarterly reports that quantify impact, identify trends, and encapsulate key initiatives, be the analytics team on dashboards, ad-hoc analysis, and deep dives
What Skills Will Help You Be Successful:
- Experience being accountable for revenue streams across intermediated distribution
- Experience building email capabilities and teams
- Ability to collaborate across large organizations and drive consensus
- Strong ability to QA multiple data sources
- Understanding of email marketing processes and best practices
- Demonstrated experience using spreadsheets and/or dashboarding tools to analyze marketing performance
- 5-7 years’ track record of consistent delivery and execution in email marketing
- Passionate people leader with track record of building and scaling teams
- Excellent attention to detail with a discerning analytical eye
- Ability to remain highly autonomous and focused under tight deadlines and shifting priorities
Visa sponsorship or transfer not available for this position.
Beam believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company and a great product. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people of all backgrounds, and encourage everyone to apply. Beam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.