Progressive Leasing is hiring a Customer Relationship Manager (CRM)
As a CRM Manager, you will be responsible for the development, reporting and refinement of our customer communications to drive conversion, build loyalty, increase frequency and customer satisfaction.
This role can be performed remotely anywhere in the US or from one of our office locations in Draper, UT or Glendale, AZ.
You will work with the rest of our CRM team, technology team and internal stakeholders to plan, execute and measure the success of these CRM communications. and continuously identify opportunities to improve. The ideal candidate for this role has strong communication skills and is highly collaborative. This role will also need to help drive the strategy and see the big-picture, but also enjoys hands-on execution with an eye toward detail, and possess a strong passion for data and analytics.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to plan the promotional marketing calendar and work with automation specialists to execute campaigns
- Develop strategies and implementation plans for lifecycle and customer journey campaign. Report and optimize customer journey based on ROI
- Plan and execute delivery of Progressive Leasing’s customer communication strategy
- Manage creative, messaging, and content development for customer communication program
- Responsible for establishing and reporting on key metrics, including open rates, deliverability, click to open rates, and unsubscribe rates.
- Oversee campaign execution and deployment of email and SMS campaigns
- Clearly communication campaign and program results, and recommend new opportunities to leadership.
- Manage competing priorities across partners to ensure we are driving our company goals and partner company goals
- Manage CRM platform and vendor relationship
- Partner with lease Product team and Engineering teams to ensure customer data integrity across all touchpoints
- Explore and test new types of communications and communication channels
- 5+ year's marketing experience in customer acquisition, engagement, retention, or loyalty marketing
- Experience operating both strategically and tactically in a high energy, fast paced environment
- Experience working with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar email service provider
- Experience using data to develop and measure marketing programs
- Knowledge of analytics and BI tools
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM regulations
- Strong analytics skills, problem solving skills, and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external partners
- Familiarity with best practices for email design and inbox delivery
Preferred Skills & Expertise
- Experience collaborating and coordinating in a geographically dispersed organization (North America)
- Familiarity with multi-touch attribution
- Experience with Adobe Dreamweaver, WordPress, or other web design
- Animation experience
What We Offer
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Hours
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job required equipment and services
Who We Are
Progressive Leasing (NYSE PRG) is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive Leasing’s alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items with ease. Progressive partners with 30,000 retail stores, helping to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at ProgLeasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.