**Note that you don't need to possess 100% of the qualities to be considered**
**Women, BIPOC, LGBTQ, and other under-represented groups are highly encouraged to apply**
Jama Software provides the leading platform for requirements, risk and test management. With Jama Connect, teams building complex products, systems and software improve cycle times, increase quality, reduce rework and minimize effort proving compliance. Representing the forefront of modern development, Jama’s growing customer base of more than 600 organizations includes Panasonic Automotive, Boston Scientific, Lyft, Deloitte, General Dynamics, Sun Life Financial and Medtronic.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Manager of Marketing Operations is responsible for the strategy, design, execution and operations of the business's lead management processes, marketing database, marketing automation solution, and tracking performance in order to plan, report, and optimize programming. We are looking for an individual with a strong attention to detail, a well-developed understanding of Salesforce and Marketing Automation best practices, a passion for data and reporting, and an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
This person will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management and will work closely with marketing stakeholders to ensure the success and measurement of their programs. The Marketing Automation Manager reports to this role.
- Manage all marketing operations with the main focus of enabling efficient lead scoring, campaign tracking, lead management, database health, targeting, segmentation strategies, and alignment with sales initiatives.
- Own the marketing technology stack, including implementation, technical management, reporting, integration, and vendor management.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Responsible for website technical strategy and conversion tracking.
- Create and monthly, quarterly and annual reporting that details marketing effectiveness, areas for optimization and business impact.
- Standardize best practices are ensure they are being followed across Marketing.
- Maintain strict Marketing system data governance.
- Manage email compliance with privacy laws, including CAN-SPAM, CASL and GDPR.
- Monitor full lead flow lifecycle – from routing and consumption to nurturing and campaign efforts.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Management experience and demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams.
- 4+ years of experience using a marketing automation software (Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot, Eloqua, etc.)
- Ability to drive cross-functional projects from ideation through to implementation.
- Excel in operations that facilitate scalability, predictability, and efficiency of marketing operations.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with a passion for data, metrics and reporting.
- Ability to grasp business operations, solve problems, and handle last minute course corrections.
- Strong experience with email marketing in a B2B environment, with strong emphasis on deliverability.
- Strong sense of Salesforce and Marketing Automation best practices.
- Familiarity with business process design with expert knowledge of marketing and data quality best-practices.
- Deep understanding of sales process and marketing/sales hand-off
Is a Plus
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Experience with Drift
- Familiar with multi-touch marketing attribution software, like Bizible
Preferred Experiential Background
- Knowledge of project management tools (e.g. Wrike, Asana).
- Experience with account-based marketing programs.
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce).
- Personal passion for innovation, technology and product development.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager and scalable tracking strategies.
- Proven track record with managing and executing events logistics, email campaigns, webinars, communication with vendors.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment.
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate and energetic professional with a can-do mentality.
Benefits and perks:
If we’ve intrigued you and you are the right candidate for the role, we will offer:
- A chance to contribute to a company developing a compelling, category defining product.
- Challenging and fun work with a chance to make distinct, company-shaping tangible contributions.
- An energized and ambitious team of people on a mission.
- Competitive cash and equity compensation.
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental and vision plans as well as pre-tax savings accounts and a generous 401(k) employer match.
- Time-off and leave programs designed to meet critical needs for rejuvenation and, when needed, extra support to cope with life events.
Jama Software is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information or that of their relatives, friends or associates or any other