CFIB takes direction from more than 110,000 members in every business sector nationwide, giving independent business a strong and influential voice at all levels of government, supporting them with the tools, advice, and resources they need and providing them with exclusive savings and services. At CFIB, everything we do is to increase the odds of success for independent business owners. We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time position as a Manager, Marketing Automation in our Toronto office location.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Member Experience & Strategy, you will lead CFIB’s adoption of marketing automation, enhance our member journey, and build out email marketing campaigns to obtain and nurture leads. In leading the marketing automation strategy, you will work closely with a collaborative marketing team to enhance the experience for our members and ensure the continued strength of CFIB through membership growth.
- Be responsible for member and prospect journey through email and other relevant marketing deployments
- Working with others in marketing, implement and manage marketing automation
- Identify opportunities for email marketing campaigns, content marketing campaigns, affiliate marketing, and influencer marketing, leveraging tools like marketing automation
- Create & execute email marketing campaigns in collaboration with marketing team including writers, project leads, social team, and member experience team
- Generate, nurture and mature leads as they move along the sales process
- Bridge the journey between online nurture process and offline sales channels
- Test, monitor & track email campaigns
- Build reports to inform marketing & sales decisions
- Collaborate with various departments including marketing, legislative, research, Business Resources & Savings teams to educate content creators on best practices
- Keep up to date on and ensure privacy and legal requirements (i.e. CASL), subscriptions, permissions are met
- Support other team members on ad hoc projects or special projects
- 3+ years of direct marketing automation experience and deep knowledge of strategy for optimal customer journeys including Experience with A/B testing, segmentations, and personalization strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or equivalent.
- Proven ability to design emails, including for mobile
- Proven expertise in managing marketing campaign process from start to finish.
- Demonstrated knowledge of CRM and marketing automation platforms, including ClickDimensions, or other comparable platform.
- Strong time management skills to deliver on multiple projects and timelines.
- Work with a high degree of integrity, quality and accuracy to provide reliable recommendations that the business will make decisions on.
- Excellent writing skills appropriate to the target audience
- Have a mind for creative thinking and understanding of business strategy.
- Be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with colleagues and partners.
We have a high performing and dynamic marketing & communications team in our Toronto office and an informal but highly professional and collaborative environment. We are conveniently located on Yonge Street, steps from the TTC’s York Mills Station, and just off the 401. A work from home arrangement may be required at this time due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB) is Canada’s largest association of small and medium-sized businesses with 110,000 members across every industry and region. CFIB is dedicated to increasing business owners’ chances of success by driving policy change at all levels of government, providing expert advice and tools, and negotiating exclusive savings.
Be a part of the solution and apply today!
CFIB is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities through the interview process and while employed. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.