Home Chef is building new ways to provide meal solutions that meet a wide variety of customer needs, and shipping locations both online and in store. Our team is a unique mix of creators, chefs, entrepreneurs, and trailblazers and we’re growing quickly. Our customer-first mentality, combined with a zest for supporting our peers, helped us bring home Built in Chicago’s Startup of the Year Moxie award in 2017. If you’re ready to be part of the action, we’re ready to connect with you. There are no limits to where we can go together.
As the COVID-19 situation continues to escalate in the US and around the world, we are committed to keeping our teams and their families as our greatest priority. To that end, we are making some adjustments to the way we will be doing business in the upcoming weeks.
We are taking all the necessary precautions to keep our employees and customers safe, and would love to have you on our team as we can continue to serve our communities.
As the Manager, Lifecycle Marketing, you will facilitate marketing efforts across all owned channels (incl. on-site, email, push, SMS, etc) that target existing, lapsed customers with the goal of encouraging reactivation, increasing their engagement with the brand, highlighting brand value and ultimately increasing the customer’s lifetime value.
Improve The Winback And Reactivation Of Paused/lapsed Customers
- Identify areas of opportunity to communicate with customers and improve their experience
- Develop content, promotion and communication strategies targeting newly paused customers, leveraging and optimizing a (currently) email drip series beginning with a paused event
- Further refine existing segmentation and predictive models to bolster reactivation efforts, especially working to activate these models cross-channel
- Design and implement cross-channel A/B/n tests, leveraging the results to iterate and optimize
- Identify opportunities for engaging with third-party vendors to aid in day-to-day efforts
- Design and execute complex customer journeys and behavioral triggers by leveraging software tools to ensure Home Chef is effectively managing the customer relationship across all communication channels (e.g. on-site, email, push, SMS, and direct mail, paid media, etc.)
Maintain a testing roadmap, conduct analysis and provide insights:
- Use a project management platform to maintain a quarterly testing roadmap, identifying strategies for specific microcohorts to improve defined KPIs and meet team objectives
- Leverage existing internal tools to monitor performance and provide insights and recommendations
- Collaborate with data/marketing strategy teams as needed to ensure access to relevant data and analytics
- Make data-informed recommendations within the lifecycle team and the broader marketing group by leveraging prior testing results or observations
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, ability and/or other characteristics needed for this role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities.
- Completion of a four-year degree program in a related field
- 4+ years of experience in email marketing, lifecycle marketing, CRM strategy or a related field
- Intermediate skill level with SQL and business intelligence platforms (i.e. Looker)
- Solid understanding and experience with audience segmentation and customer journey mapping; cross-channel activation preferred but not required
- Experience with enterprise level ESPs (i.e. Salesforce MC/ExactTarget) and/or other marketing automation software
- Familiar with deliverability best practices and CAN-SPAM laws
- Familiarity with (or strong desire to learn) templating languages (i.e. AMPscript)
- Intellectually curious, independent self-starter, driven to find solutions
- Results driven, creative problem solver with a natural desire to get things done by utilizing out of the box thinking
- Collaborative and excited to work with cross-functional teams
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance – benefits start the 1st day of the month following your start date
- Company paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
- 401k Employer match - 50% on the $1, up to 6% of the employee's earnings
- We offer flexible spending accounts (FSA) for qualified Medical, Dependent Care, Parking, or Transit expenses
- Flexible paid time off (PTO) policy, plus sick days
- Generous Parental Leave
- Great Work/Life Balance – We value and support each individual team member
- Quarterly company-wide “Town Hall” meetings
- Ongoing professional development opportunities by level and function
- Your choice of Windows or Mac laptop, plus an extra screen
- Onsite gym
- Weekly Fooda credit
- Newly renovated office in the historic Old Main Post Office which is located close to multiple Metra and CTA options
- Employee discounts through Perkspot
- Discounts on Home Chef meal kits and at Kroger stores
- Casual dress in a fun, friendly and collaborative work environment
Candidates can experience Home Chef as a customer - enter promo code PEOPLE30 for $30 off your first order!
Home Chef is an equal opportunity employer.
To view the California Applicant Notice click here