About The Opportunity
We’re all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you’re looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas–all while having fun together–Grubhub is the place for you!
Would You Describe Yourself As
- An Expert Communicator
- Ambitious Self-Starter with a Bias for Action
- Highly Organized
If so, please keep reading! Grubhub is seeking a Manager, Lifecycle Marketing B2B for our growing Driver Marketing team to lead strategy and implementation for Grubhub for Drivers lifecycle marketing. For this dynamic, cross-functional role, we're looking for a "customer-obsessed" innovator who can develop highly targeted and personalized, multi-channel engagement and retention programs. The ideal candidate is a creative and entrepreneurial self-starter who can bring data and business objectives together to carry out effective campaigns. The person in this role is not afraid to be hands-on and execute when needed, passionate about marketing technology and automation, thrives on creative problem-solving in a fast-paced environment, and has a strong desire to make an immediate impact. This role will report to the Driver Sr. Marketing Manager.
The Impact You Will Make
- Own and expand omni-channel strategy and content for new and existing drivers, ensuring message continuity for a seamless driver experience.
- Implement engagement programs that target key segments to nurture and guide drivers one-on-one through their journey and deepen their relationship with Grubhub.
- Ensure that all campaigns have clearly defined success metrics which are tracked and analyzed and everage data insights to build automated and personalized communication that influences driver behavior, driver quality, and retention.
- Provide stakeholders and leadership with engagement insights to inform both market-level and national communication strategies; Develop templates, training and resource materials to educate best practices.
- Partner with operations, engineering, data science, analytics, and product to continually refine front and backend driver data attributes, events, and configuration for refined testing, automation, targeting, and personalization; Influence marketing operations and technology stack.
- Develop processes to understand driver experience and behavior, using insights to empower quality delivery performance.
- Build and execute on content to nurture delivery partners and build a sense of community at every stage of the lifecycle.
- Manage promotion of cross-functional programs that deliver value to the driver and own the marketing metrics for success.
- Demonstrate proven ability to develop junior team members, coach continuous improvement, and influence the behaviors that drive a successful marketing team.
- Guide optimization/enhancement of existing communication technologies and channels (e.g. email, in-app messaging, push notifications, SMS); champion implementation.
- Keep abreast of emerging and best practice digital, mobile app, and delivery trends.
What You Bring To The Table
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent communicator but also process-driven, analytically oriented, and love using data to to initiate action
- Experience and deep knowledge of marketing campaign tools (such as Braze, Pardot, Marketo, Adobe Campaign, RedPoint, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, Communications, or another quantitative field (or equivalent experience)
- 5-7 years of experience, preferably in the digital marketing and client-side B2B space
- 2-3 years of HTML/CSS coding experience
- 3 or more years with a proven track record of working at the strategic and tactical level to develop, A/B test, and execute innovative and effective campaigns
- Ability to leverage relational databases and event data in marketing campaigns
- Strong project management and communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to listen and influence others
- Comfortable working with multiple business functions to develop and execute lifecycle marketing programs while clearly communicating results, key learnings, and areas of opportunities
- Positive attitude and the ability to operate in a very fast-paced environment with ambiguity
- Results-driven coach, mentor and role model who manages and develops best-in-class talent and drives results through teamwork and individual performance improvement
Got these? Even Better!
- Experience in Google Analytics Suite
- Experience with SQL a strong plus
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO . Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You’ll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub employees are required to be fully vaccinated, and must be able to show proof of full-Covid-19 vaccination, and booster if eligible, prior to starting employment. Fully vaccinated is defined as: “2 weeks have passed since your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine.” Those eligible to receive the booster must receive the booster to be considered fully vaccinated, and those not yet eligible will be required to obtain the booster once eligible (6 months post last dose).
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you’re applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]