Fundrise offers a wonderful in-person environment at our Washington, DC headquarters if that’s what you are looking for as well as a fully-remote option, including company-paid access to WeWork, from any location in the United States.
Our mission at Fundrise is to allow everyone access to a technology driven, diversified portfolio of institutional-quality real estate. Founded in 2012, we’re the largest direct-to-investor real estate investment platform in the United States. We make institutional-quality real estate investments available to individual investors of every size at the touch of a button.
Since our launch, Fundrise has raised over $2.4 billion from investors in all 50 states and has been honored on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies and the Financial Times 2020 and 2021 ranking of the Americas’ fastest growing companies. We’ve also been recognized as Nerdwallet’s Best Real Estate Investment Platform of 2021.
We’re seeking a high-energy and experienced lifecycle marketer to play a key role in realizing our vision of a world-class online investing experience. On our lifecycle team, you will have the opportunity to lead and expand Fundrise’s acquisition program across our lifecycle channels. This means developing initiatives that educate, inform and excite prospective investors across email, push notifications and beyond that is results driven and, always, customer focused.
- Manage our campaigns calendar and communication approach, partnering with our product and content teams to define special moments during the investor experience and yearly calendar.
- Lead our campaigns multichannel strategy to assess the impact of cadence, channel and content types.
- Implement increased segmentation to create more 1-to-1 experiences and a flywheel of testing and feedback.
- Maintain regular reporting on individual campaigns and the campaigns program as a whole, flagging trends and offering solutions simultaneously to make the whole lifecycle and marketing team better.
- 3 years of experience with campaign development, from briefs to launch
- 3 years of experience with copywriting
- 2 years of experience in customer focused role
- Experience working with HTML/CSS
- Familiarity with top ESPs (ie. Iterable)
- Experience working on multichannel campaign development and execution experience utilizing lifecycle channels
Benefits at Fundrise
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance with coverage of 100% of employee premiums and 50% of dependent premiums
- Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses, dependent care, and parking
- 401(k) with 3% contributed by Fundrise, regardless of whether you are actively contributing yourself
- Fully covered life insurance and short-term disability
- Significant equity via our employee stock grant program
- Company-paid access to WeWork
- Gympass benefit including mental health resources
- Udemy license for on-demand continuous learning content
- Quarterly Book Initiative to select two books from a curated list related to a different topic each quarter
- Flexible PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid parental leave