KAYAK is seeking a marketing specialist to help drive our email marketing and mobile communication efforts to users. You will be responsible for owning the creation and execution of email and push campaigns, and identifying new opportunities to optimize and scale both programs. This is an opportunity to work cross-functionally to develop, test, launch and analyze campaigns.
- Lead the strategy and optimization of email marketing and mobile messaging programs
- Manage day-to-day project management and production process of all email campaigns
- Manage all campaign briefing and work cross-functionally with brand marketing team to ensure accuracy, quality, and brand consistency across emails and push
- Manage campaign calendar planning in partnership with cross-functional teams
- Drive collaboration and alignment between teams throughout the email and push production process
- Identify new opportunities within existing campaigns to optimize for performance
- Strategize new campaign and a/b testing opportunities to meet business objectives and performance goals
- Deliver and maintain analytics reporting that measures the performance of each campaign and own email campaign insights on a daily, weekly, monthly, and annual basis
- Develop critical initiatives to meet and exceed quarterly and yearly revenue goals
- Perform and share competitive analysis, industry research to stay informed of digital trends and new technologies
- 3-5 years of hands-on email marketing experience
- 1-2 years of mobile messaging experience
- HTML experience a plus
- Familiarity working within an ESP
- Organized and attentive to detail
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Comfortable multitasking to ensure timelines are met
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
KAYAK, part of Booking Holdings (NASDAQ: BKNG), is the world’s leading travel search engine. With billions of queries across our platforms, we help people find their perfect flight, stay, rental car, cruise, or vacation package. We’re also redefining the in-travel experience with our app and new accommodation software. For more information, visit www.KAYAK.com.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Company matched retirement plans
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Headspace Subscription
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Free massages from professional massage therapists
- Regular team events/excursions
- Universal Paid Parental Leave
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more creative ideas, products, and better outcomes for our team members. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.