Adtalem Global Education (NYSE: ATGE) is a global provider of educational services rich with opportunities for growth and offering competitive wages and benefits. As part of our Digital Center of Excellence, the Email Marketing Manager manages the execution of email and marketing automation campaigns, from setup, targeting and testing to deployment and data monitoring. In this role, you will be providing the strategic and technical expertise needed to fully leverage our email marketing and CRM systems to ensure our business objectives are met.
- Manage each element of email and marketing automation campaigns including creative development, setup, targeting, testing, deployment, and data monitoring
- Analyze all aspects of email’s performance metrics, providing recommendations to improve the effectiveness of campaigns and adjusting the email marketing plan as required
- Collaborate with brand and institution stakeholders to ensure strategic priorities are identified and incorporated into email/nurture plans
- Build, test and analyze new customer segments
- Provide strategic direction based upon email performance and marketing objectives
- Serve as a go-to resource for stakeholders in all things email and nurture
- Acts as a subject matter expert in email marketing; Coaching others and sharing best practices across the portfolio
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field require.
- 3-5 years of email marketing experience; working knowledge of HTML and CSS required.
- Experience with marketing automation solutions (such as Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, ExactTarget) required.
- Database management and list creation experience required, Salesforce.com experience a plus.
- Strong knowledge of best practices for email creative, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability, data privacy and CAN-SPAM regulations.
- Sound qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Must be self-motivated with an ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Impeccable written and oral presentation skills.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. At Adtalem, we welcome everyone and have a strong commitment towards diversity and inclusion. We encourage our Colleagues to be their true authentic selves and support laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. We also maintain a drug-free workplace.
Who We Are
At Adtalem Global Education, we seek to empower students and members to achieve their goals, find success and make inspiring contributions to our global community. Adtalem is a leading workforce solutions provider that partners with organizations to proactively address future workforce needs and empowers career development with access to world-class academic curriculums, certifications and training programs across the medical and healthcare and financial services industries.
Adtalem institutions and companies include: American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists, Becker Professional Education, Chamberlain University, EduPristine, OnCourse Learning, Ross University School of Medicine and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. (NYSE: ATGE; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) For more information, please visit adtalem.com.