Our Natural and Insurgent (N&I) Category is one of the largest of its kind in the industry, with brands that have a shared mission to promote health, wellness, and nutrition. We create real foods from great ingredients made by incredible people. If you believe the food should do more, that it has the power to create positive change in ourselves and the world around us, and if you possess an entrepreneurial spirit, servant mindset, and like to win… we want to hear from you!
As Manager, E-mail Marketing, you will have a focus on creating, executing, and analyzing N&I brands’ B2C e-mail strategy in order to acquire, retain and gain insights from consumers. If you are a data-driven self-starter with a track record of building and optimizing e-mail channels that drive brand engagement, build a customer base, and grow sales – we want to hear from you! Excited for what lies ahead? We are too!
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Campaign Management – With an owner’s mindset, you’ll design, execute, and optimize e-mail campaigns to drive new subscribers and convert leads, as well as expand automated and personalized e-mail campaigns to engage and retain subscribers and customers. You’ll also develop and monitor an email calendar that complements promotions and product launches outlined by the eCommerce team and create plans to address shortfalls when they occur. Our success is shaped by you.
- Test, Improve, Report – Always looking to improve, you’ll continually test, measure and optimize campaigns through various techniques including A/B testing, real-time personalization, creativity, timing, and targeting. Staying up to date on e-mail marketing best practices and tools you’ll continually search for ways to broaden the reach and impact of the N&I eCommerce team. And, you’ll own B2C email channel KPIs, and track and report performance on a promotion, campaign, and monthly basis.
- Subject Matter Expert – You’ll serve as technical expert/owner of our E-Mail Service Platform (ESP) and spearhead system updates in relation to ESP connectors, APIs, and Partner tools. You’ll also be the ESP liaison for the B2B Sales team and provide recommendations on e-mail campaigns and advise on builds of sales cycle e-mail campaigns.
- Collaborate – In this highly collaborative role, you’ll partner with the N&I Insights, B2B Sales, Integrated Marketing, and Brand teams on email initiatives that generate key insights on brand perception, product line reception, and segmentation growth/fallout. You’ll also partner with the broader Kellogg’s eCommerce ecosystem where value-add opportunities arrive. While growing your career, you’ll also be growing your professional network!
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of experience in e-mail marketing
- Experience with Oracle or Adobe ESP platforms required (Bronto and Adobe Campaign Manager preferred)
- Knowledge of best practices for international data privacy and compliance, deliverability, subscriber list health, email creative, customer segmentation, dynamic content, and testing methodologies
- Strong attention to detail, excellent communication, teamwork, and follow-up skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where priorities change often
- Belief in the power of food to make a positive change in people and the world around us
- Entrepreneurial spirit, humility, a servant mindset, and a passion for winning
- Intrinsic enthusiasm for natural foods, natural/organic lifestyle, and nutrition
- Experience with other leading email marketing platforms
- Ecommerce and CRM experience
- Understanding of loyalty programs
It’s best to apply today because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what’s next, click on the links below:
- Kellogg's K-Values
- New Hire Benefits Guide
THE FINER PRINT
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
Kellogg’s Natural and Insurgent Category is a collection of delicious, and wholesome brands, and our belief is that business can be a positive force for good. We incubate and scale wellness trends and our dream is to make it possible for people everywhere to embrace natural healthy living. Our dynamic portfolio of brands includes Kashi, Bear Naked, Pure Organic, RXBAR, joybol, and Leaf Jerky. Behind these brands, we have products in ten grocery categories. We love ingredients, taste and the undeniable fact that good food makes you feel, well, good. And that fuels our relentless desire to make a difference in everything we do.
Let’s create the future of food