As an Assistant Manager Dynamic Communications at adidas you are responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of personalized email marketing campaigns! This role works across both brands of Reebok and adidas and ensures the ownership of end-to-end delivery of email newsletter campaigns. This is role is at the coal face of email delivery and it’s your job to get these campaigns out on time. More importantly that they are delivered in the most awesome way possible that is in line with adidas and reebok brand standards. Our email newsletters are one of the main touchpoints with our customers, which then make’s you a very important part of the team.
Scope: Owning day-to-day, hands-on execution of personalized email marketing campaigns Process Definition & Documentation
- Support the Campaign manager in the total end to end process of email/campaign creation
- Provide input and assistance with the creation of newsletter campaigns for the adidas and reebok brands which specifically includes:
- Coordinating with creative team on preparing email newsletters
- Working with local markets on providing feedback
- Prepping the campaigns online and working with external agency on ensuring everything has been checked and is ready to be sent
- Analyze and report on campaign performance
- improvement opportunities and contribute to finding respective solutions to improved email communication.
- Participate in process reviews involving all relevant stakeholders to collect appropriate feedback and define/enrich a backlog of improvements.
- Define change requests for new functionalities in sufficient detail for qualification and solution selection Document their implementation.
- Contribute to standard best practices and control methods.
- Degree with focus on Business Administration, Communication or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of experience in a Digital and/or eCommerce environment
- Basic knowledge in respective domain (e.g. Payments, Consumer Engagement etc.)
- Experience in managing highly complex processes, involving multiple teams in different geographies
- Experience in product management and/or working using agile/SCRUM methodologies
- Good communication & negotiation skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- Project management and project monitoring experience is a plus
- Knowledge of process optimization methodologies (LEAN, 6Sigma, etc…) is a plus
- Fluent English both verbally and written