Shutterstock is looking for a passionate Manager, CRM Platforms / Programs to join its Global CRM andRetention Marketing team. Reporting to the Director, CRM Operations, you will be responsible for requirements gathering, building, and ongoing support and execution of our email-centric multi-channel marketing programs.
The role requires strong technical skills including intimate familiarity with at least one enterprise-levelmarketing platform (ESP) (including use of personalization languages), SQL experience, HTML/CSS.
You will work closely with Customer Marketing stakeholders to ensure we deliver the right message, to the rightaudience, and at the right time. You will also play a role in ensuring our Marketing/CRM capabilities are continuously evolving to meet the ongoing needs of the business.
- Manage a team of CRM Operations specialists
- Gather requirements, build and maintain automated marketing campaign program flows
- Script dynamic functions using RPL, Responsys Personalization Language
- Monitor / analyze marketing campaign success and reliability
- Monitor email deliverability and IP health
- Establish and support tools to help marketing and sales (dashboards, email alerts, automated alerts, etc.)
- Perform peer reviews and QA to ensure quality standards are met
- Build partnerships and instill trust with Customer Marketing partners
- Communicate and coordinate status updates, launch confirmations, ETAs, blockers, and campaign results
- Be involved in retrospectives and feedback sessions to continue iterating and improving processes
- Accountable. If you say you’ll do it, you do it. People trust your work and your word.
- Self-motivated with excellent communication skills
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools (Eloqua / Responsys preferred)
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of SQL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including formal presentations to C-level and VP-level executives
- Team-oriented – the desire to be a part of and contribute to a high-performance culture
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with proven ability to manage multiple projects and juggle competing priorities and deadlines
- Works well under tight deadlines and a constantly changing high-growth environment
- 3+ years experience, marketing experience preferred
- Undergraduate degree required, graduate degree a plus
We are one team collectively focused on creating an unrivaled experience for our Customers and Contributors. Our principles represent the mindset of the employee who will thrive at Shutterstock. If you are passionate about what you do, and want to become part of a cutting-edge technology company building industry leading products, please apply.