Who we are
We’re global, we’re growing and we’re going to need talent to keep up the pace. We’re making payments simpler for over 4m customers worldwide, in over 90 currencies. We’ve been around for 10 years, disrupting the market with a digital payment platform that aims to make sending money abroad as easy as sending a text message.
There’s almost 1,200 of us already hard at work and we love welcoming new people. We’ve got offices across the world, from London to Sydney and 15 locations in between - they’re open for business but right now lots of us are working from home. Want to be part of our global growth story - read on…
About the role
We are seeking a key member of our CRM team to develop and guide our early lifecycle strategy through the development, execution & optimisation of automated programs on Braze. Working with the Senior CRM Manager (Automation/Lifecycle) you will own the delivery of a number of our automated strategies across all available CRM channels, including email, push-message, and in-app messaging, in order to maximise customer value, drive engagement, and improve retention across all markets and products.
Reporting to the Senior CRM Manager, you will:
- Utilise all elements of CRM and steer the development of successful, long-term retention marketing strategies
- Develop a broad strategy that works as globally as possible, but is localised as much as necessary, across all available CRM channels
- Increase reach, frequency, and effectiveness of communications by utilizing all channels of communication
- Put customer insights at the heart of everything you do, and develop processes with relevant Insight and Analytics teams to deliver against your roadmap
- Work towards performance-based targets, including open rates, click rates, conversion rates and CLTV
- Partner closely with our Product & Engineering teams to develop the best customer journeys to deliver early product adoption, early-life transactions and customer retention.
- Monitor competitor activity & implement tactical campaigns to increase market share
- Ultimately improve the onboarding, retention & reactivation rates across our customer DB through a focused test & learn the strategy
What we’re looking for from you
- Knowledge working with CRM campaign planning, development, and end-to-end execution
- Solid expertise with Braze is preferred
- Comfortable working across departments with senior stakeholders
- Competency in coding HTML, CSS, and Liquid highly advantageous
- Able to manage contending priorities and to effectively prioritise
- Able to develop and build complex segments within Braze
- Effectively leverage the features within Braze to drive customer engagement
- Strong commercial acumen and results-orientated
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Knowledge of FS / money transfer business highly advantageous
- Experience of working in a multinational / multi-market organisation
What you’ll get from us
- Life assurance of 3 times your salary, should the worst happen.
- Pension scheme offering 8% matched contributions.
- Private medical and dental care plans.
- 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 28 after 3 years.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Various dining and shopping offers