Purpose: In the Consumer Engagement and Personalization team within Global Digital our objective is to place the consumer at center stage of everything we do. Our vision is to create and enable 1-to-1 experiences for all our consumers across all touchpoints. As the Manager of CRM and Loyalty Operations you will work closely with different internal/ external partners to support the development, execution, progress, and roll out of Reebok membership program to ensure revenue growth and consumer engagement, with a strong focus on eCommerce.
- Day-to-day management of the Reebok Membership programs to ensure successful development, launch and ongoing marketing operations.
- Implementation of tools and strategies to support aquasition and retention of Reebok Consumers.
- Ensure all project deliverables are completed according to the project plan and quality standards, including business process monitoring for the Reebok membership program.
- Own technical documentation of current and new marketing operations.
- Manage the implementation and testing of the global CRM programs and functionalities using the global CRM platform.
- Run and communicate weekly reports for CRM and testing plans to improve program efficiency as in a higher ROI, higher CTR, and a higher LTV. Support the development, management, and analysis of tests for optimization to meet business goals.
- Global Digital Brand Commerce Product Owners
- Reebok Digital Team
- Product Team
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Open to international travel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including strong personality and flexible approach to build relationships
- Understanding of Direct to Consumer environment (eCom/Retail), Direct Marketing and CRM industry best practices
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledge of Adobe campaign, Adobe Analytics, DemandWare Business Manager, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Preferred
Requisite Education And Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3-5 years of experience in CRM, marketing operations, loyalty or related fields.
- Outstanding organizational skills, the ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage time without direction