Clarins USA is not only a fast-growing, leading Beauty Company, we’re also a committed, family-owned enterprise with a fiercely independent and pioneering spirit. As one of the top skin care companies worldwide, with a strong position in Europe and the Americas and growth accelerating in Asia, we’re looking for a Manager, CRM & Email Marketing, in New York City, New York.
You will play an integral role in the Clarins North America eCommerce team, overseeing email & SMS marketing channel performance and implementing cross-channel CRM programs to drive customer retention and prevent churn.
What you’ll do:
By fulfilling the main mission of this role, you will contribute to all of the 5 pillars of the Group strategy: people-centric, brand-builder, consumer-obsessed, digitally minded, and committed to responsible beauty.
- Own the US and CA email & SMS channel programs, leading efforts to analyze campaign performance and optimize engagement & sales, focusing on both prospects and existing customers
- Consistently monitor email & SMS channel KPIs, including open/click rates, conversion rates, sales and attrition. Raise opportunities to improve performance & propose / implement tactics to achieve
- Through frequent analysis & reporting, gain a deep understanding of our customers. Present key insights to the business and optimize the contact strategy. Be able to answer any questions from key stakeholders on the reasoning behind our strategic changes and what is driving our channel KPI performance
- Partner with the CRM Director and relevant teams to develop, manage & execute a strong omnichannel communication plan
- Identify opportunities to streamline the email & SMS marketing production process and improve channel KPIs, such as new working processes, tools & services
- Curious, with the desire to learn constantly.
- Analytical and have strong problem-solving skills.
- Collaborative and succeed in motivating a team.
- Genuinely looking forward to new challenges.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in Email Marketing channel management and CRM
- Experience with email service providers (i.e. Adobe Campaign) and HTML
- Content creation, campaign production and Q&A
- Experience with web analytics (i.e. Google Analytics)
- Basic Microsoft Excel knowledge required
- Experience with CRM software a plus
- English. French, Chinese or Spanish fluency a plus.
- Strong analytical skillset required. Proven ability to analyze data and turn insights into strategic actions
- Proven ability to optimize email and/or SMS channel performance through data analysis & innovation
- Deep familiarity with email and/or SMS marketing best practices
- Ability to multi-task and work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills
- Standout brands: Clarins, My Blend
- Distinctive, high-quality products and services
- A longstanding commitment to social, economic and ecological initiatives
- Growth opportunities
- Learning & Development
- An attractive compensation and benefits package
If you have a curious mind and are always questioning how things can be done better, the ability to take risks and accept new challenges, join us!
Equal Opportunity Employer