Proud Moments ABA is a behavioral health organization, providing the gold standard of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services for children on the autism spectrum from birth to age 21. Proud Moments is a haven of knowledge and expertise for parents of children diagnosed on the autism spectrum. Our highly qualified BCBA/LBAs (Board Certified Behavior Analysts/ Licensed Behavior Analysts) possess years of experience and training and utilize their extensive skills to improve social, behavioral and adaptive skills with individually tailored programs.
We're looking for an analytical and creative Manager, CRM Analytics & Email Marketing to join our Marketing & Communications team. This position will help the company scale effectively by helping to build and implement new functionality in our CRM and Marketing Automation and related applications to support our evolving business processes.
The successful candidate will be a hard-working, data-driven marketer who is a self-starter, tenacious, enthusiastic, and able to join a dynamic, high-growth and performance-oriented team. They will use complimentary channels to drive and report on measurable results on a regular basis. In this role, you will live equally in the future and in the now, both helping to chart the vision for CRM and email marketing and what it can accomplish as well as rolling up your sleeves to implement. You will be continuously involved in ideation, planning and execution.
If the prospect of joining a high-growth company and a team driven by its mission to bring the gold standard of care to more children diagnosed on the autism spectrum is energizing to you – then this is the role for you.
The role is based in our Brooklyn, NY headquarters but during this time, will have a partly remote component.
- Report to the EVP of Marketing & Communications, partner cross-functionally with IT and operations teams to execute the build of the CRM and Marketing Automation platform, cross-channel implementation and performance reporting, in line with overall business goals
- Build and lead management and flawless execution of conversion programs and tactics across email and other channels to achieve specific objectives while maintaining a cohesive omni-channel customer experience
- Drive leads through the funnel by partnering with the marketing team on engagement programs, content, organic growth, lead capture and conversion
- Proactively provide and maintain weekly/monthly analytics reports and insights against key cross-channel metrics as they are built and maintain flexibility to be a marketing analytics ‘generalist’ across not only CRM/marketing automation but also SEO, SEM and other channels
- Recommend growth and engagement strategies that support Proud Moments’ overall business that may cross into areas such as client experience, events and recruitment
- In partnership with EVP, represent marketing and marketing analytics / data in enterprise-wide data analytics initiatives
- Perform special projects in support of key marketing initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field of economics, business, statistics, marketing or related field
- 5+ years experience in a CRM and email marketing role
- 5+ years experience working on engagement programs including lead capture and conversion, loyalty, winback and referral
- Hands on experience working with CRM Platforms, marketing automation and analytic tools, especially Hubspot and Google Analytics
- Analytical, detail-oriented, highly organized and efficient, a curious self-starter, with the ability to see the big picture and be able/willing to execute rapidly and with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a bias towards action
- Strong Powerpoint skills is an asset
- Experience in the healthcare field is a plus, but not required.
- Passion for and/or familiarity with behavioral healthcare, special needs programming, or autism therapy / Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) in particular is a plus, but not required
What We Offer
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and geographic region
- Flexible schedules
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K participation
- Employee Assistance Programs
To apply, please submit your resume. Qualified candidates will be contacted via email.
Proud Moments ABA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Proud Moments ABA complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.