One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company's showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn't flush down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 400 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We're building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About The Role
In the Conversational Experience team, we empower our customers to grow and engage with their clients building beautiful and meaningful typeforms and videoasks, by developing timely communication, through email or in-product, helping them achieve their outcomes. That helps them make progress in their business, provide an unparalleled experience to their customers and ensures they remain loyal users and advocates for Typeform in their communities.
We are looking for a Associate Conversational Experience Strategist to join the Conversational Experience team. You will be responsible for executing the strategy to Onboard and Engage our new and existing customers and drive them to realize Typeform value and use it in their mission-critical activities, utilizing the email and in-product message channels.
In your role, you will work closely with the Brand Studio team to define the brief of the campaigns and request the copy and creative assets for the lifecycle campaigns; with our Data team to define, implement, launch and monitor the AB tests to continuously optimize the performance of the campaigns.
You should thrive in ambiguous situations, enjoy analytics, and have a fearless A/B test mentality. To be successful, you must be proactive, eager to learn and detail-oriented. We will highly value your ability to solve practical problems, develop strong cross-functional relationships, and adapt fluidly to the needs of the business.
- Execute, measure, and report onboarding and engagement lifecycle marketing programs and activities. Your primary focus will be to onboard and reduce the time to value for new customers, and to engage and deepen the platform usage for existing customers.
- Work closely with the Data team to collect actionable insights from them, identify new opportunities and run experiments to improve continuously the conversational experience activities.
- Work closely with the rest of the Conversational Experience experts within Typeform to execute and maintain the email/in-product strategy and to align and update the campaigns calendar.
- Effectively coordinate the production of the creative assets for the campaigns with detailed campaign briefs, in collaboration with copywriters, content writers, and designers, among others.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers. Identify their business objectives, challenges, and the value they get from our product.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on campaign performance across all channels to understand the effectiveness of strategies and tactics for improving key engagement and activation metrics.
- At least 2 years of experience within marketing lifecycle programs.
- Working experience with CRMs and Marketing Automation tools (Iterable, Braze, Mailchimp, Salesforce, etc.)
- Have knowledge of email CSS, HTML and QA processes, you're fully capable of building and testing emails and never miss the small details.
- Experience in planning, launching, testing, and optimizing email campaigns .
- Data-driven mindset, you think in terms of LTV, ROI and your impact on the bottom line of the business.
- A demonstrated ability to manage cross-functional projects maintaining highly collaborative cross-functional relationships
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.