Snap Finance is reinventing the way credit challenged customers access and re-engage in consumer finance. Available at over 30,000 merchant locations and ecommerce sites, we enable credit challenged customers to get the life necessities they need and merchants to close more sales. Since 2012, we've helped more than 2 million customers access necessities such as car repair, tires, appliances and furniture with our simple lease to own and loan options.
As the Lifecycle Marketing Specialist you'll build out some of Snap Finance's most important initiatives across our lease-to-own and loan products.
You will transform our B2C and B2B lifecycle marketing and be a subject matter expert on execution of triggered and promotional email campaigns. You are experienced in asset development (HTML/CSS), audience segmentation, and campaign quality assurance in multiple marketing communication channels, including: email and SMS. This role focuses on flawless campaign execution, the ideal candidate has superior attention to detail and time management skills. You provides stakeholders with campaign performance reports, including data-driven recommendations for future campaign optimization.
The ideal candidate is a problem solver with a bias for action. Is comfortable diving into the numbers to find the optimal solution and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Candidates should have proven success in building and managing a variety of lifecycle/retention marketing programs, a history creating cross functional processes, an entrepreneurial attitude, and analytical skills.
This is a very cross-functional role, working closely with Analytics, Data Science, Product Marketing, Creative, and Legal teams.
How You'll Have An Impact
- Lifecycle marketing strategy and campaign execution/optimization expert
- Collaborate with business & marketing leaders to identify opportunities to Snap product adoption, engagement, retention, and cross-sell/up-sell/referral behavior in LCM channels; continually prioritize initiatives and allocate resources accordingly
- Plan & implement data-driven LCM marketing initiatives in a campaign management tool (including audience selection, trigger qualification, suppressions, segmentation, etc.)
- Execute marketing campaigns through LCM-owned channels (Email, SMS, etc.) and collaborate with other marketing channel partners
- Report on campaign performance, test results/learnings, data insights, etc. to Marketing and product marketing leaders, cross-functional partners, executive leadership
- Develop, enforce, and assist in campaign quality control practices to ensure processing completes in a timely manner and the output is accurate and complete
- Partner with engineering and marketing analytics resources to 1) instrument front- and back-end data events 2) surface data to LCM tools for use in targeting & personalization 3) identify data-driven insights for template/messaging optimization, campaign targeting, and product adoption propensity experimentation
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years of experience working in the design and execution of in lifecycle marketing and CRM, heavy experience in the email channel
- 2 years experience of HTML/CSS
- The ability to set goals and manage rapidly shifting priorities & timelines
- The ability to digest large data sets, communicate critical insights, and ask the right questions due to your robust analytical skillset
- Experience in customer segmentation strategies and customer management across multiple channels (omnichannel), deliverability, and CAN-SPAM laws
- Experience with marketing automation/CRM systems, pushing the boundaries of what those systems can do
- The ability to think critically and develop creative solutions around (technical or resource) limitations
- Strong organizational skills and an impeccable eye for detail
- Experience with marketing platforms (Hubspot, MarketingCloud, Marketo, Blueshift, Iterable, etc.)
- Previous experience in FinTech a bonus