This is a remote role. You do not have to be based in San Francisco, CA to apply.
Who We Are
Radius is a nationwide, people-first, technology-driven online real estate brokerage helping agents succeed. We are refining the traditional brokerage model with a contemporary approach. For real estate professionals looking to break into the real estate industry or expand their business, we provide training, education, mentorship, superior technology, transformational marketing, an exceptional back-office suite, and financial products for team leaders and top-performing agents. At Radius, you can expect to be part of a profoundly passionate community that focuses on professional success and growth, allowing individuals to provide superior service to their clients. Join a group of high performers and make magic with us!
What You Will Do
Radius is looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Specialist to own the strategy and execution of end-to-end lifecycle marketing initiatives for our company.
Reporting to the Marketing Operations Manager, you will get into the weeds of data segmentation of our customers and products to refine programs and increase conversion stages. This role requires you to be a self-driven, passionate marketer and skillful manager of programs who is comfortable moving at a brisk pace.
How You Will Make An Impact
- Build and manage sophisticated nurture programs that create leads in various stages of the customer funnel.
- Own the development of targeted and relevant automated campaigns to take new users and make loyal, long-lasting customers, and will help cement the app as the digital front door for agents and brokerages.
- Create product recommendations across multiple channels.
- Structure and implement effective promotional, transactional, lifecycle, and triggered campaigns that drive growth, retention, and win-back.
- Strategically collaborate across teams, business managers, and leadership on content creation.
- Drive continuous reporting optimization. Create lifecycle marketing dashboards that illustrate KPIs and campaign performance.
- Establish rigorous AB testing processes to test creative design, content, e-mail cadence, and timing to improve performance.
- Partner with the product and data teams to uncover customer insights and develop tailored experiences for our customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2-5 years of full customer lifecycle marketing.
- Previous experience with Email Marketing and CRM experience.
- Basic web-development experience (HTML, CSS, and AMPScript).
- Familiarity with data and metrics and strong analytical ability.
- Skilled communicator and a rockstar with data segmentation.
- Capable of pulling together a campaign from ideation through to building, testing and deploying.
- Strong multi-tasker who can maintain an outstanding balance in a fast-paced, feedback-driven environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Information Technology, Public Relations or related field.
- 2-5 years of marketing experience with a startup, SaaS, Real Estate, or Tech company.
- SQL experience is a bonus!
- Agility to work in a hypergrowth organization.
Think of Radius as a "business-in-box" for residential real estate professionals - enabling growth at every stage of an agent's career. Our brokerage operates in multiple states across the country, and we are rapidly growing. Over 75,000 agents nationwide use Radius' social network app to exchange referrals and expand their networks. Radius is a proud equal opportunity employer. We consistently evaluate all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
Radius is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Radius will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. We encourage applicants to share accommodation needs with their recruiter, treating the requests as confidentially as possible.
PERKS AT RADIUS
We believe in wellness and success. Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance coverage
- 401k with a match program
- Paid Time Off and Sick Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Company-provided equipment, including amazing company swag
- Professional development from talented leaders and innovators
Radius Agent is an online real estate brokerage focused on helping agents succeed. Agents keep 100% of their commissions while getting 100% support from the Radius team. Agents can use our tools even if they’re with another brokerage. Radius Agent features a 75,000 social network of real estate agents, live audio chat rooms, a referral marketplace to receive referrals, and an ISA that vets leads into buyer-ready clients