The Lifecycle Marketing team plays a huge role in Miro's rapidly scaling growth, contributing to product adoption, monetization, retention, and resurrection of the continuously growing number of Miro users.
Lifecycle Marketing is part of the overarching Growth Marketing function and partners very closely with other teams within the organization, such as Product and Enterprise Marketing, Product Growth, and Performance Marketing. Additionally, the team collaborates closely with other functions such as Brand and Content Marketing, Analytics, Customer Experience, and Sales, resulting in a collaborative and cross-functional role.
About The Role
In this role, you will help to build, launch, and analyze user lifecycle campaigns, newsletters, triggered, and transactional emails that help to drive Miro business growth.
We are looking for someone to join our Growth Marketing team who is passionate about email marketing and who will support the development and execution of highly targeted email campaigns for Miro users, and help us keep our email calendar, lists, segments, and analytics up-to-date.
The role reports directly to the Lifecycle Marketing Lead and will work closely with Growth, Marketing, and Product teams.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing team and leave your mark as the team scales up. Your efforts will support the foundation for the Lifecycle Marketing team and will contribute to the company’s growth.
What You'll Do
- Support and coordinate end-to-end process of lifecycle marketing strategies development and execution from idea to content creation, production, and analytics including working with business stakeholders, gathering references, creating lists, creating/updating email content, and delivering systematic reporting
- Support other functions in Miro through the email creation process (surveys, launch emails, event invitations, etc.)
- Regularly communicate upcoming email campaigns, keep email calendar, lists, segments, and knowledge base up-to-date
- Ensure all emails are on-brand and maintain below average unsubscribe rates, spam or bounce rates, and other negative indicators
- Help the Lifecycle Marketing team to perform quality control checks, documentation, and taxonomy best practices to produce accurate and transparent work processes
What You'll Need
- 2+ years of experience in CRM, email, or lifecycle marketing
- Experience with email, CRM, and automation tools
- Strong project management skills
- Advanced collaboration skills, ability to communicate and drive processes with a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong empathy and customer-centric approach
- Autonomy, orientation to details, and a strong commitment to results
- Analytical skills, ability to collect and aggregate data from multiple sources, formulate research questions and hypotheses, and make data-informed decisions
Nice to have
- You have worked in a similar role in a SaaS B2B company
- You can operate pretty autonomously on a copywriting and content creation side
What’s In It For You
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 10 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Check out our career page for all our open roles or hop onto this Miro board to learn more about us