We're looking for a digital marketer to drive our customer lifecycle activities. Reporting to the Director of Lifecycle Marketing, you'll join a team dedicated to reinventing our post-sale relationship with our self-serve segment, improving customer retention, and providing a customer-centric experience. This is a critical focus area at Hootsuite and the right candidate has an opportunity to make a significant impact for a profitable, high-growth technology company. While based in Hootsuite's Vancouver or Toronto office (post COVID19) or remotely across Canada (in accordance with Hootsuite's local employment entities), you will report to the Director, Lifecycle Marketing.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Support development, and own implementation of digital marketing initiatives, focused on lifecycle stages with the objective to increase product adoption and improve retention.
- Work with our data analysts and research team to understand customers' behaviour, help design data driven campaigns and then execute and measure email performance.
- Work with cross-collaboration teams including brand, automation and product in order to deliver the right message to the right user at the right time, and use the learnings to iterate and optimize the experiments.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Considerable experience working in digital marketing. Subscription or SaaS business is a plus.
- Strong customer empathy, an understanding of customer psychological behaviour and needs with respect to technology use, and ability to approach problems from both the company's and customer's perspectives.
- A demonstrated willingness to experiment, fail fast, iterate and succeed, with a track record of extracting concrete, actionable insights from test results, leading to demonstrable improvements in retention rate or similar KPIs.
- Experience with data-driven campaigns using UTMs, A/B testing, and measuring lifts (test over control) is a plus.
- Extensive experience working with digital projects, email marketing, CRM, and marketing automation tools. Experience with Marketo, Litmus, or MoveableInk is a plus.
- Creativity and Innovation: seeks new and better ways of doing things; generates original and imaginative ideas, products, or solutions.
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers meet their needs.
- Decision Making: demonstrates resourcefulness and chooses the best course of action (from a number of alternative) to address business problems and/or opportunities
- Perseverance: pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish—doesn't give up.
- Resilience, Tolerance for Change/Ambiguity: can effectively cope with change, finding ways to advance work and projects.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
In all we do, our six guiding principles light the way:
Show the world what it looks like to live and work by these guiding principles. #StepUp
Make Hootsuite a place where everyone feels safe, welcome, valued, and empowered to do their best work without compromising who they are. #OneTeam #FreeToBeMe
Focus relentlessly on helping our customers succeed. #CustomerObsessed
Go Fast, Be Agile:
Widen our competitive advantage by committing to speed and simplicity over perfection and complexity. #GoFastBeAgile
Play to Win:
Commit to building an incredible, profitable company for our customers, our employees, and our stakeholders. #PlayToWin #NoExcuses
Neighbours & Allies:
Give back to our communities and be an ally. #SocialForGood #Allies
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
ON M5V 2Y1