We’re looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Specialist to join our growing Demand Generation team. This role works closely with marketing operations, product marketing and content marketing (among others) to plan, prioritize and execute email communications to drive prospects through the buyer and customer lifecycle. The Lifecycle Marketing Specialist will focus on paths to revenue driven by well-architected communication flows and high-quality, personalized messaging. Our ideal candidate pairs technical marketing ability with excellent communication skills to build email workflows that engage and convert across all lifecycle stages, with strong emphasis on customer acquisition.
Fleetio is a modern software platform that helps thousands of organizations around the world manage a fleet. Transportation technology is a hot market and we’re leading the charge, with raving fans and hundreds of new inbound marketing-generated leads every week. But we’ve only scratched the surface! Be sure to mention coffee in your application so we know you actually read this.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage all aspects of the email marketing channel from overall strategy to execution and analysis across the full customer journey
- Strategize and develop segmented, personalized email marketing programs to drive customer acquisition and re-engage cold leads
- Define and manage user journeys (both prospect and customer), including the definition of key user segments that are aligned to our primary personas
- Work with our Marketing Automation Manager to drive engagement and conversion through lead segmentation and lead nurturing campaigns using Marketo
- Track and report campaign and high-level channel KPIs
- Work with Product Marketing on email and in-app communications to drive trial conversion, retention, upsell and product launch engagement
- Creatively explore and test new target segments; understand their behavior and how we can engage them
- Consistently propose, hypothesize, prioritize and execute A/B tests across email communications to drive core KPIs
- Project manage all communications across the email marketing channel, efficiently coordinating with other teams
- Work alongside our Content Marketing and Brand teams to develop high-quality, highly personalized email messaging
- Ensure compliance for GDPR and other regulations
What’s in it for you
- Ability to make a visible impact on demand and revenue generation at a fast-growing technology company.
- Be a part of an incredible, fun team of “A” players who go above and beyond to make Fleetio the successful, high-growth company it is. We’re a customer-centric team with a great product, excellent support, and countless happy customers.
- Use the latest tools and techniques to grow a massive audience in a global marketplace (customers in 70+ countries) and a rapidly changing industry (transportation).
- Work remotely or at our Birmingham, AL HQ.
- 2+ years of experience in lifecycle marketing or email marketing at a SaaS company with a proven track record of creating emails that convert
- Experience with lead segmentation, lead nurturing and creating personalized email marketing campaigns designed for customer acquisition, retention and/or upsell
- Proven ability to architect complex email workflows across various user journeys while maintaining ability to see the full picture
- Experience using marketing automation for campaign management and measurement
- Experience with A/B testing, experiment design and email marketing analysis
- Ability to manage multiple projects with intertwining deadlines while maintaining an impeccable eye for detail
- Knowledge of digital best practices surrounding data, cookie policies and GDPR
- Strong project management, collaboration and communication skills
- 100% health/dental coverage (50% coverage for family)
- Vision insurance
- Incentive stock options
- 401(k) match of 4%
- PTO - 4 weeks
- 8 company holidays + 2 floating holidays
- Parental and bonding leave
- Dependent care and medical FSA
- Short and long term disability
- Community service funds
- Professional development funds
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Mac laptop
- Monthly catered lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen with tons of drinks & snacks
- Remote working friendly since 2012