As the live events industry recovers and in-person gatherings resume, we have a lot to share with our large and diverse set of customers. Our product is quickly evolving and there is much we can do to help drive our customers' success. The perfect candidate for this role is someone who is comfortable in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and who already has some experience supporting email marketing campaigns.
The Eventbrite Marketing team is a centralized, multi-disciplinary group of strategists, creatives, researchers, and makers, who work to acquire and retain event creators and attendees, while building a strong, enduring, and loved brand. The Customer Marketing team is tasked with building stronger relationships with customers through engaging lifecycle marketing campaigns, cross-sell and upsell campaigns, and increasing loyalty and retention that will drive meaningful business impact.
We’re looking for someone who already has some experience supporting email marketing campaigns throughout a customer's lifecycle. You will be responsible for creating, executing, and maintaining campaigns and marketing plans. In this role, you will need to develop a deep understanding of our customers and their journeys, as well as work with cross-functional teams to maximize business impact. You must have excellent written communication skills, a keen attention to detail, be able to manage multiple concurrent projects, and meet tight deadlines.
- Manage the day to day operations of the email program
- Build user segmentation, based on a deep understanding of our customers and their lifecycles
- Continually drive for incremental improvements and optimizations in our lifecycle performance
- Help develop and execute test to improve conversion rates, and other key metrics
- Measure, monitor, and report on performance metrics for all email types, deriving key insights from data and suggesting adjustments to strategy and tactics in response
- Maintain the health of our customer databases, including deliverability, cleanup, and data integrity
- Partner with the programs and content teams to develop the content, copy and segmentation for our email campaigns
- Collaborate with the rest of the channel marketing team to create and execute integrated, cross-channel campaigns
- Partner with global marketing partners to provide best practices, benchmarks and execution supportAssist with distribution efforts in channels outside of email, as needed
THE SKILL SET
- 2+ years of email marketing experience
- A keen attention to detail and excellent organizational and project management skills
- Experience with email delivery platforms, customer relationship management software, and data warehouses
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to manage and analyze large sets of data
- Experience running A/B tests and deriving insights that drive strategy
- Ability to write effective copy is a must
- Advanced email HTML coding abilities are strongly preferred
- "Can-do" approach to a varied workload and resourceful problem-solving instincts
- Bachelor’s degree
- Google Analytics
- Google Suite
- Experience with Hubspot, Gainsight, and/or Intercom
- SQL, Tableau, and/or Salesforce experience
- Photo and/or graphic-editing skills (for minor changes on the fly)
- Experience presenting data insights and recommendations to senior leadership
- Active Eventbrite user with a passion for live events
What We Offer
At Eventbrite, we strive to support our Britelings and their loved ones through different stages of life with robust and attractive benefits, financial and physical wellness options, and great perks.
In addition to offering a competitive salary and company stock, we have other great benefits available. In the Briteland, you’ll find great medical plans, fertility and adoption benefits, wellness reimbursement, generous parental leave, on-site services, and much more.
We Care About Your Mental Health And Wellbeing
Our employees enjoy free coaching sessions with Modern Health. We also offer free therapy sessions with a psychologist. You’ll also have access to private medical insurance for you and your family, that includes dental care. And if you like sports, we have our wellness program to pay for your gym expenses.
Ongoing training and career development is an important part of our culture
We offer unlimited access to courses in Udemy, language exchange programs, internal training, Briteling talks, workshops and weekly sessions with our CEO
Work-life balance is extremely important to us
Our employees can choose what works best for them: work in one of our offices, be fully remote or the best of both worlds! We believe in a flexible working environment to allow Britelings to perform at their best ensuring a healthy work-life balance. We have recently implemented Britebreak Fridays: all Britelings turn off their computers and take the first Friday of every month off to focus on their wellbeing.
We are currently working on becoming compliant with the new regulations in Colorado. Until we are able to do so, this role cannot be performed in Colorado
Eventbrite is a global self-service ticketing and experience technology platform that serves a community of nearly one million event creators in over 180 countries. Since inception, Eventbrite has been at the center of the experience economy, transforming the way people organize and attend events. The Eventbrite platform provides an intuitive, secure, and reliable service that enables creators to plan and execute their live and online events, whether it's an annual culinary festival attracting thousands of foodies, a professional webinar, a weekly yoga workshop or a youth dance class. With over 300 million tickets distributed to more than 4 million experiences in 2019, Eventbrite is where people all over the world discover new things to do or new ways to do more of what they love.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Sign up to keep in touch and we’ll let you know when we have new positions on our team .
Eventbrite is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Applicant P rivacy Notice
Eventbrite believes that vaccines are one of the most powerful tools to fight COVID-19 and save lives. It aligns to our mission to bring the world back together through live experiences. Proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination will be required for all US applicants and employees to enter any Eventbrite office and/or interact in a physical setting with Eventbrite employees. Eventbrite will consider exceptions to this policy for medical or religious reasons on an individualized basis.