Easyship is revolutionizing logistics for eCommerce. With our all-in-one cloud based shipping software, businesses of all shapes and sizes have the tools needed to scale globally. At Easyship we believe in accelerating borderless commerce. We’re proud that a diversity of small business owners, crowdfunding campaigns, and global brands trust Easyship as their gateway to the world.
“We envision a frictionless economy where creators can use one platform to ship products to anyone, anywhere. When you grow, we grow.” Tommaso Tamburnotti, Co Founder.
Easyship is building tomorrow’s logistic infrastructure, today. Our team is continuously looking to reach new heights, whether it’s learning about new technologies or improving your own skillset, Easyship is prepared to empower you to grow. We believe that when we inspire each other, we grow together.
Easyship is recruiting brilliant, curious, and driven individuals to help us scale our innovative technology worldwide. Headquartered in New York with offices in London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Melbourne, Toronto, and Taipei – our team is global and growing. We encourage you to apply if a challenge excites you. If you enjoy the company of talented people. If you would dedicate yourself to a simple mission: to make shipping easy for everyone.
We operate with a global footprint, but we’re still tiny relative to the opportunity ahead, so there is still much to do. Join us and help put borderless commerce within reach of every entrepreneur.
Position Title: Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Key Relationships: Marketing Team, Tech Team
The role: The Growth team at Easyship have organically built an extensive Customer Lifecycle Management program powered heavily by our CRM. To facilitate our next phase of Growth, we’re looking to optimize and supercharge our CRM program and we are looking to put the right pilot in the seat to achieve these ambitious targets.
The chosen candidate will be charged with ensuring the right message reaches the right person at the right time to best communicate the value that the Easyship platform brings to eCommerce merchants globally!
What You’ll Do
- Have an intimate understanding of the Customer Lifecycle and make use of all the levers that the CRM (and other channels) that you have at your disposal in order to best drive the right business metrics for the current stage of the user.
- Continuous evaluation, optimisation and automation of CRM initiatives. You will be the champion of the CRM internally that all client facing teams (located globally) will turn to in order to drive stronger outcomes
- Utilize existing tools (CRM and others) to build, test, and execute marketing campaigns, including onboarding flows, email creation, user journey mapping, landing page creation, lead form creation, webinars, lead scoring & more.
- Support an experimental mindset by constantly testing, evaluating, learning and rolling these improvements into future initiatives.
- Document & conduct training with different teams to ensure they are using tools effectively and consistently.
- Be an integral part of building a strong Growth organization that owns experimentation, tech stack management, reporting, and process in order to help us bring results!
Skills & Personal Qualities:
- 2+ years experience working in a multi-channel marketing organization.
- Experience using Hubspot or similar B2B CRM systems.
- Highly analytical and data driven approach. You like Excel more than you’re generally willing to admit in public.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability building data visualizations using tools like DataStudio or Tableau.
- Experience using web & behavioural tools such as Google Analytics & Mixpanel.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with proven ability to manage multiple projects and juggle competing priorities and deadlines.
- Eager to apply your expertise, but more importantly, have a thirst for knowledge and drive to achieve.
Ideally You’d Have
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Working knowledge of HTML.
- Competitive compensation package
- Company Equity
- Gym & Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous Vacation Policy
- Duvet Day - Perfect for those cold winter days, when you don’t want to escape the warmth of your bed!
- Mental Health Day - You deserve a day off! A chance to recharge and enjoy ‘Me Time’
- Flexible working approach
- Professional Development
- Unlimited Coffee, Drinks & Healthy Snacks
- Office PlayStation Games
- As we expand, the potential to work in one of our international offices
- Annual Summit in Hong Kong for you to collaborate with the team
- Commuter Benefits
- 401(k) Plan
- Dental, Health & Vision Insurance
- Dog friendly, become a co-pawrent of the Easyship pooch, and bring your own
You will have the opportunity to work with a global team, filled with smart, ambitious and like minded colleagues. We have built an inclusive culture which supports and enables you to grow. Come and join the Easyship Family!