Our Mission and Opportunity
Early education is one of the greatest determinants of childhood outcomes, is a must for working families, and has lasting social and economic impact. Brightwheel’s vision is to enable high quality early education for every child — by giving teachers meaningfully more time with students each day, engaging parents in the development of their kids, and supporting the small businesses that make up the backbone of the $100 billion early education market. Brightwheel is the most loved technology brand in early education globally, trusted by thousands of educators and millions of families.
We are a highly distributed team supporting fully remote employees across every time zone in the US. We also have hubs in Austin, Denver, and San Francisco. Our team is passionate, talented, and customer-focused. Our exceptional investor group includes Addition, Bessemer Venture Partners, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GGV Capital, Lowercase Capital, Emerson Collective, and Mark Cuban.
We believe that everyone—from our employees to the students, teachers, and administrators we serve— should be given the opportunity to learn and thrive, whatever their background may be. We celebrate diversity in all forms because it allows our team and the communities we serve to reach their full potential and do their best work.
Who You Are
Brightwheel is seeking an experienced Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join the marketing team. As the lifecycle marketer you’ll sit at the center of developing customer experiences and communications throughout the entire prospect and customer journey. This role is laser-focused on optimizing our marketing funnel and creating compelling emails that convert prospects into happy, active customers. You’ll care deeply about early childhood educators and make sure that our marketing efforts guide people through their brightwheel experience while treating them as individuals.
What You'll Do
- Partner collaboratively with marketing and product leads to develop, launch and optimize cross-channel outreach strategies supporting our customer personas
- Optimize and expand user activation, growth, and retention programs through a deeply personalization customer experience
- Partner with Marketing Operations to drive the implementation of personalization through identifying and segmenting customer data
- Work closely with our SDR team to develop email campaigns (copywriting, cadencing, segmentation, etc) that introduce brightwheel to our prospects for the first time and compel them to want to learn more.
- Drive test-and-learn optimizations; provide insights and recommendations through analysis on as-appropriate basis; use analytics and qualitative and quantitative insights to identify, size and prioritize opportunities
- Own the end-to-end management of marketing go to market lifecycle programs, including creation, deployment, testing, optimization, analysis and reporting
Qualifications, Skills, & Abilities
- 2-5 years of lifecycle experience in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Strong understanding of how to evaluate and influence the customer journey via marketing messaging and tools.
- Significant experience with marketing technology tools and systems like HubSpot, Outreach, Salesforce, and Intercom.
- Significant experience with A/B testing.
- You love analytics and have a proven track record of using data to improve marketing programs. You’re a marketer who loves spreadsheets!
- Experience managing complex projects, meeting deadlines and handling several projects at a time with a high attention to detail.
- A passion for improving the world through education.
Brightwheel offers a competitive compensation package (base salary, equity and benefits) with a strong emphasis on equity-based compensation (ownership in brightwheel). For cash compensation, brightwheel sets standard ranges for all roles based on function, level, and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. In alignment with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the annual cash compensation for this role in Colorado is targeted at $86,700-$108,000. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above. If you are applying from a different location and have questions on the compensation band for your region, please ask your recruiter.
Our benefits package includes premium medical, dental, and vision benefits, generous paid parental leave, a flexible paid time off policy, a monthly wellness and productivity stipend, and a Learning & Development stipend.
Brightwheel is proud to celebrate diversity and is committed to building an inclusive workplace regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.