Trusted is a technology platform that connects healthcare professionals with flexible job opportunities at caregiving facilities across the country. Founded in 2017, Trusted has grown rapidly in pursuit of its mission to help people everywhere get care. In just a few short years, Trusted has become one of the fastest growing companies in the history of the healthcare staffing industry and was recognized as one of Forbes’ “Next Billion Dollar Companies.” Hundreds of thousands of clinicians have already signed up for Trusted’s platform---connecting with & working at healthcare facilities in 49 States and the District of Columbia.
Trusted’s platform isn’t just a labor marketplace, it’s also an end-to-end employment system; allowing the company to scalably serve as the employer-of-record for the healthcare professionals that they work with. This encourages deep relationships between Trusted and its clinicians and provides Trusted with the opportunity to create a best-in-class experience throughout the entire candidate lifecycle---from acquisition through retention---while eliminating stressful, employment-related overhead from both our clinical professionals and healthcare partners.
Trusted’s headquarters is located in San Francisco’s Financial District, though it has taken a digital-first approach to building its workforce and the majority of their team resides outside the Bay Area.
What we're looking for
We’re looking for an experienced lifecycle marketing manager to join our lifecycle team to help us refine and execute against our candidate lifecycle and engagement strategy. You’ll play a critical role in creating campaigns that form a long-term strategy for turning new users into Trusted nurses. We’ve invested heavily in integrating the latest lifecycle and analytics tools and you’ll have the support of the entire organization to scale an industry-defining lifecycle program.
- You’ll work closely with our Marketing, Product and Marketplace teams to build a lifecycle program that scales the personal touch that our candidates love across channels that users engage with most.
- You’ll help us identify key segments of users and refine our strategy to ensure all users are successful throughout their experience with Trusted.
- You’ll test and optimize our lifecycle program to reach users at critical points in their journey with informative and engaging content.
- Passionate. You know the ins and outs of lifecycle and engagement marketing and are just as comfortable getting in the weeds to build out email campaigns as you are operating at a high level to develop long-term strategies.
- Tech-savvy. You’ve worked with a number of tools in the lifecycle world and love learning new ones. You’ve developed complex lifecycle programs for a variety of businesses (maybe even a mobile app or two) and you’re comfortable diving into the database to identify and create new segments of users to re-engage.
- Self-motivated. Working for an early stage startup is exciting to you and you thrive when there is a little bit of ambiguity in the air. You don’t wait for direction, you seize opportunity and want to be on a team that thinks the same way.
- A fast learner. Ok, so maybe you haven't done 100% on the list above, but you’re excited about picking up new things and you think learning curves are more like runways. You’re a self-starter and if provided with the right direction you’ll figure out how to get to the destination.
- 3+ years of experience in lifecycle marketing, preferably at a fast-growing startup
- Understanding of customer journeys, segmentation and how each relates to developing multichannel contact strategies
- Advanced understanding of HTML, CSS, and SQL
- Deep understanding of lifecycle principles and familiarity with engagement and analytics tools like Braze, Twilio, Intercom, etc.
- Experience using modern analytics tools to track and improve performance of lifecycle campaigns, conduct cohort analyses, etc.
- Stock options and a competitive compensation package
- Open vacation & sick time and flexible work hours
- Employer paid health, vision, and dental insurance
- The opportunity to join in the early stage of a well-funded company that’s primed for rapid growth and expansion
- Working directly with a world-class team of engineers, designers, marketers, and entrepreneurs
Trusted Health provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you cannot submit your application due to a disability, please email [email protected]; we will reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.