Lambda School is on a mission to pioneer a new model of accessible higher education with no upfront costs and where the school invests in the students instead of the other way around. We are rethinking learning so that we can address the needs of both students and employers in tandem. We’re a progressive alternative to traditional college and fast track bootcamps. Lambda is an intensive program and an immersive live, online curriculum that teaches people the hard and soft skills they need to launch a new tech career. We offer both full time and part time courses to our students.
Lambda has successfully completed funding rounds with premier tier venture investors and we have students in almost every State across the United States. We’re looking for passionate, talented people who want to change the way the world thinks about higher education and unlock human potential, regardless of circumstance.
If that sounds exciting to you, let’s talk. Our success depends on building teams who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we don’t just accept differences – we celebrate them. Lambda School welcomes a diverse pool of applicants, including those from historically marginalized groups and non-traditional backgrounds who can appreciate the diverse student communities that we serve and are looking to grow into. This includes women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, individuals who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans, and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds.
As our growth analyst responsible for SEO, email and on-site experimentation, you will report to the Head of Digital Marketing and Growth DRI. You will support all testing and learning across, email, SEO and on-site initiatives to optimize various touch points in the student (B2C) and hiring partner (B2B) funnels. Growth hacking and a confidence to get your teeth stuck into any growth initiative will be the core focus of this role, with exposure across all marketing initiatives across Lambda.
What You'll Do
- Manage the end-to-end process of email marketing nurture creation, localization, execution, and reporting, including but not limited to working with business stakeholders, creating lists, creating/updating email HTMLs, QA of emails and landing pages, creating simple and complex workflows (including AB testing), sending proofs and final emails, ensuring accurate attribution/tracking, and delivering systematic reporting
- Work with Marketing Operations and other stakeholders to rationalize tools and centralize all email sends through one marketing automation and one sales automation tool
- Take a data-driven approach to campaign strategy focusing investment on the most impactful outcomes and specific KPIs
- Develop strategies, execute programs, and lead growth initiatives, specifically: all growth email initiatives in our B2C and B2B funnel analysis and reporting of performance A/B testing
- Manage all on-site testing including landing page tests for top of funnel performance
- Constantly optimize marketing activities to improve return on investment — scope out and identify new platforms, tools, and systems
- Find opportunities to creatively improve non-performing areas
- Utilize performance to craft recommendations for improvement on copy and content to our Creative team
- Test new channels and trends
- Maximize/achieve target Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and efficiently scale new customers
- Collaborate with marketing teams to guide A/B creative tests, and spend scaling tests on campaigns to identify what works best
- Work closely with many cross-functional partners to lead and optimize ad placements to target relevant interests and topics of our target consumers
- Explore incremental sources of consumer retention and revenue; e.g. SMS, in-app, etc.
- Work with legal, design, and the broader cross-functional teams to ensure all tests are compliant
What You'll Need
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a similar position ideally with companies that have scaled
- Experience working with data sets and conducting quantitative analyses (including Excel. SQL, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Looker experience a plus)
- Experience prioritizing opportunities and evaluating the performance of tests
- Experience communicating cross functional using a variety of communication channels in order to effectively work with non-technical and technical internal teams as well as external teams
- Experience using multiple data sources and measurement platforms
- Experience making judgement calls and taking informed risks, we also like to think big!
- Experience with and an understanding of a variety of marketing channels along with their relevant KPIs such as CTR, CVR, and CPA
- Experience working with ambiguity
- Demonstrated passion for our mission and values at Lambda School
Lambda School is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, domestic violence victim status, veteran or military status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Lambda School is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. Please let us know if you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability.