Radish is an exciting mobile fiction platform for serialized storytelling. Our wide variety of stories are published and read in bite-sized installments optimized for the smartphone reader. It's the literary equivalent of addictive TV shows, right on your phone.
Radish currently has roots in New York, Los Angeles, and Seoul with the team quickly growing in each city. With $63 million in backing from Softbank and Kakao, Radish is revolutionizing the way that stories are consumed and produced.
Built to be both user and author-friendly, Radish strives to present the newest and brightest in entertaining, diverse serial fiction to readers while providing authors with innovative ways to build readerships and monetize their work. Radish is revolutionizing the way that stories are consumed and produced.
As a Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you are responsible for creating and executing email, popup, paid reengagement, and push marketing strategies and automations that drive user engagement, retention, and growth of paid and organic users. You will design, implement, A/B test and maintain triggered campaigns that help drive purchases and mitigate churn. You'll work closely with key stakeholders across the business to optimize email and push campaigns, and track performance metrics; optimizing all our efforts through A/B testing along the way. Our ideal candidate has experience working with CRM platforms (Braze preferred) and analytics platforms (Amplitude, Looker).
What You'll Do:
- Monitor and analyze D0-D30 user behavior across paid and organic channels
- Build strategic triggered campaigns across channels including email and push testing and optimizing a variety of elements including incentives, stories featured, audience, timing, etc.
- Craft customer messaging strategy focusing on driving the user down the funnel from first story read to purchase
- Thoughtfully deliver messaging at the appropriate time, through the appropriate channel
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability
- Study competitor lifecycle programs and loyalty tactics and present your findings and recommendations to the team
What You Bring to Radish:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a retention marketing environment with fluent understanding of lifecycle marketing strategies
- Effective, empathetic written and verbal communicator with the ability to craft and articulate complex testing strategies
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, high-volume environment
- Strong grasp on mainstream culture, with a keen understanding of what is relevant and an eye for upcoming trends
- Strong background in customer conversion, re-engagement and retention strategies
- Strong analytical skills and experience analyzing marketing campaigns, running A/B and multivariate tests, and providing insights/recommendations for next steps
- Willingness to take initiative and create processes where there isn't one
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with CRM Platforms (Braze preferred)
- Experience with analytics platforms such as Looker, Amplitude
- Passion for romance novels and werewolves and vampires
Radish Fiction is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.