As demand for our open banking platform increases, we’re looking for an experienced lifecycle marketing manager to enhance the prospect experience and increase the velocity of our marketing and sales pipeline. You are comfortable working with tools like HubSpot to create workflows and campaigns, and experienced leading CRM marketing programs for a high-growth, B2B SaaS company.
As a Lifecycle Marketing Manager at TrueLayer you’ll be at the forefront of qualifying and converting marketing-generated leads, setting meetings, and building pipeline. Working alongside the sales team, you’ll be the first point of contact for prospects.
From routing inbound leads to qualifying outbound leads through a range of activities (email, social, events, etc.), you’ll build out tools and processes – automating where possible – to create a timely and frictionless prospect journey which increases engagement.
You’ll have plenty of support from your teammates in both sales and marketing - we are a cross-functional group of generalists, strategists, and creatives. We’re passionate about building a category-defining brand, and making sure every customer has a great experience with TrueLayer, no matter what stage of the journey they are at.
In this role, you’ll need experience in marketing systems, tools, and processes in a B2B SaaS company, with the portfolio to prove it. You should be comfortable working towards commercial KPIs, using data to test and improve performance, and working closely with commercial teams.
Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we build intelligent financial infrastructure that puts fintech at people's fingertips.
Businesses use our global network, built on open banking and PSD2, to securely access financial data and enable instant payments. Headquartered in London with offices in Milan, Dublin, Sydney, and Hong Kong, we’ve raised $142M to date and we’re trusted by some of the biggest names in tech, including Revolut, Trading 212 and Zopa.
We are systems builders, design thinkers, product crafters and committed doers. We work in a collaborative, transparent environment where people can be their true selves, embrace ownership and accountability, and build something that will define an industry.
Our vision is to create a financial ecosystem that is open to everyone. We grew from a UK leader in 2020 to a global provider in 2021, operating in 12+ countries. The thing is, we're just getting started…
The thing is, we're just getting started…
As our Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you will:
- Manage marketing inbound and outbound leads, from first outreach to qualification and handing over to sales
- Convert leads to meetings through a combination of email campaigns, networking, and social outreach, sharing relevant content, events, forums, and research to keep prospects engaged
- Monitor and influence key commercial KPIs, such as number of touchpoints, conversion rates, and time between lead stages
- Maintain impeccable admin and update all activity in CRM software (Hubspot)
- Work closely with Inside Sales and SDRs to convert meetings to opportunities
- Suggest actions to improve funnel conversion performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Build a deep understanding of our customers and their problems, and help them to understand how TrueLayer can help solve pain points and achieve business goals
- Effectively and strategically address customer concerns and issues; escalate as needed
- Help scale the business through “out of the box” thinking and exceptional execution
What we need from you
- A commercial mindset. You should be comfortable reporting on how your work contributes to our sales pipeline and revenue growth.
- Proven experience in B2B and business development at a SaaS company
- A confident self-starter, with a proven track record of managing and executing on business development projects that have a measurable impact on revenue growth
- Collaborative mindset, willing to work with key internal teams and ensure everyone is aligned
- Data-focused by nature, you'll be analytical and will show that you've had a keen focus on metrics, measurement, and optimisation in your previous roles
- Experience working with marketing systems and tools such as HubSpot, Linkedin, and others
- Strong organisational and project management skills, with ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
Nice to have
- Detailed understanding of the financial services space
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth SME
- Experience in value-based selling and commercial teaching
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in the company 💰
- Flexible hours ⌛ and remote work 🏡
- Brand new Macbook Pro 💻
- A remote-working stipend to help set up your home office 💺
- Flexible holiday policy ✈️
- Generous parental leave 👩👩👦
- Enhanced pension contribution at 4% & 4% 👵🏽 👴🏽
- Private Health Insurance 🧑🏽⚕️
- Wellbeing Days, and membership of mental wellbeing platform Spill 🧘🏽♀️
- Learning & development allowance 📚
Inclusion & Diversity
At TrueLayer, we don’t just do inclusion and diversity. We embrace people that have different opinions, perspectives and personalities. Because we believe that by seeing the world from all sorts of angles, we can make life better for all the people who live in it. So we want you to know that the things that make you, you — like your age, ability, background and identity — are things that we celebrate and support. All we ask is that you believe in what you do (And know what an API is).