The growth marketing team is responsible for developing and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns that grow both new and existing subscription revenues. The team uses technology to create impactful and personalized experiences across email, website interactions, push notifications, and within the sales and marketing automation platforms in use.
This role will develop, launch, and scale lifecycle and retention marketing programs from the ground up to grow both new and existing subscription revenues. As the Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you will map and guide the end-to-end prospect to customer journey, working with data visualization, sales and marketing automation tools to optimize workflow and secure revenue.
You will champion the customer experience and map prospective and existing customer journeys, refining them based on data over time. You will be responsible for ensuring the marketing automation platform and CRM are integrated to accurately track the behavior, analyzing and guiding optimization of CTAs, and recommending and developing new initiatives, like lifecycle trigger programs and improved segmentation/personalization.
- Lead development and execution of a CRM mapping strategy that will drive growth and retention for key areas of the B2B and B2C businesses.
- Leverage a multi-channel approach engaging with growth marketing, sales and product management with an emphasis on email marketing, personalized content experiences, push and in-app messaging
- Work with cross functional teams to develop compelling campaigns that meet business objectives while also supporting our lifecycle marketing strategy
- Ensure leads are progressing through lead funnel by deploying combination of progressive profiling, lead scoring and nurture segmentation
- Plan and execute ongoing testing to continuously improve multi-channel performance that uncover and unlock campaign growth levers and evangelize opportunities to uplevel the approaches and effectiveness of lifecycle marketing
- Obsess over performance, optimization, conversions and overall results
- Utilize data, customer insights and campaign performance to co-create personalization and optimize lifecycle campaigns across all channels
- Work across sales, growth marketing and product management to leverage a rich content library to drive marketing results across messaging channels in support of key goals.
- Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards
- Lead and assist with the development of creative, copy and content for marketing initiatives.
- Optimize, test and improve CTAs both on websites and in email marketing strategies with digital marketing team
- Ensure forms and leads are funneling and triggering intended actions and connections
- Work with sales and sales development team to ensure quality of leads are optimal, converting and delivering new customer revenue
- Lead for marketing integration with Salesforce to ensure leads map to revenue
- Lead and assist with development of dashboards and ongoing reporting
- Monitor and report on key marketing metrics for campaigns and overall CRM programs.
- Identify areas of opportunity to maximize engagement and retention among members
- Conduct data-driven campaign analytics and make recommendations on change to tactics or strategy as applicable.
- Effectively communicate with business leads, product, creative, vendors and other cross-functional teams to drive projects to completion
- Recommend and test new tools and features as needed to improve effectiveness of marketing channels and development of internal documentation as needed
- Use in-product data from tools like Gainsight to create and launch activation campaigns for new customers, upsell opportunities and renewing customers
- A background creating impactful email marketing campaigns, with multi-channel experience
- Experience using modern customer engagement and marketing automation tools including Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo and Hubspot; experience or curiosity to explore other tools such as Braze, Iterable, and customer data platforms such as Tealium or Segment is desirable
- 2+ years CRM and lifecycle marketing experience
- Expert level knowledge with messaging automation platforms
- 3+ years digital marketing experience with proven hands-on experience driving growth and retention via CRM, email marketing and customer segmentation. Push and In-App messaging experience is a plus.
- 1+ years content marketing experience
- Proven ability to manage and maintain strong cross-functional stakeholder relationships across multiple teams and an ability to coordinate timely feedback and approvals.
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to translate performance metrics into actionable insights.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively across multiple levels of an organization
- Experience in B2B SaaS & B2C subscription/mobile app marketing is a plus
Trimble provides the following compensation range and general description of other compensation and benefits that it in good faith believes it might pay and/or offer for this position. This compensation range is based on a full time schedule. Trimble reserves the right to ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and offer additional benefits and other compensation, depending on circumstances not related to an applicant’s sex or other status protected by local, state, or federal law.
$68000 - $88400
Trimble offers comprehensive core benefits that include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Time off plans and retirement plans. Most of our businesses also offer tax savings plans for health, dependent care and commuter expenses as well as Paid Parental Leave and Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor.