Supply chains are disconnected, fragmented, and in the stone age. We believe the market has it wrong and we believe there is a better way. We can build the de facto platform and market network to connect, automate, and optimize the supply chains of the world. This is a multi trillion dollar opportunity. Today, Shipwell transforms your supply chain by combining digitized freight, real-time tracking, and an integrated partner network in one simple and responsive platform. We are working with the top companies in the supply chain to connect with our RestfulAPIs. Our platform uses machine learning to analyze over 100 million rows of real-time data every day, reducing waste and friction, delivering better business intelligence, and driving continuous improvement across our customer supply chains. Shipwell is proud to be recognized by industry experts as a leader in shipping and logistics, including FreightTech 25 and Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup 2020.
Shipwell is a fast-paced, high-energy start-up that strives to build the future of shipping every day. Diversity of thought and cross-department collaboration is very important to us. We deliver open, honest, careful communication and work as hard as we play. We create & deliver solutions that are revolutionizing the industry, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you are looking for a place that will help you tap into your best work-self and give you hands-on experience building something big, then we invite you to come and build the future of shipping with us!
What you'll do when you get here:
We are looking for a seasoned Lifecycle Marketing Manager responsible for building and executing a robust CRM strategy to drive better conversion throughout the funnel. You'll leverage skills in customer research, content creation, marketing automation, experimentation, and analysis.
In this cross-functional role you will report directly to the Head of Performance Marketing and work closely with other members of the marketing team in content and product marketing as well as across the organization including product, business analytics, and sales.
- Define CRM initiatives to nurture leads throughout their customer journey with initial focus on driving conversion for new customers
- Map and identify opportunities across the customer journey, creating personalized and automated flows at key trigger points for core customer personas
- Collaborate closely with sales team to ensure seamless transition between marketing and sales touch points across the funnel
- Manage end-to-end development, implementation and execution of lifecycle marketing initiatives Includes driving the creative review process, collaborating with designers and copywriters
- Analyze campaign results, develop benchmarks, and create and share regular performance reports to drive improvements
- Create and own testing strategy and framework in CRM channels
What you need to have:
- 7+ years experience in the customer marketing, lifecycle marketing, customer communications, or customer engagement for a B2B SaaS product
- You have excellent project management capabilities, managing initiatives from ideation to execution and optimization
- Highly collaborative and effective communicator with track record of driving alignment between marketing and sales team
- Strong analytics, testing, and experimentation skills to inform data driven marketing strategies and campaigns
- Experience using marketing and sales automation tools, including SalesForce
What is Preferred:
- Experience with Pardot
- Prior knowledge of supply chain and shipping industries
What we offer:
- Incredible growth opportunity at one of the fastest-growing companies in Austin
- Competitive Pay
- Amazing company culture
- Room to grow and tons of mentoring
- Gym reimbursement and onsite Fitness Classes
- Being a part of a rapidly growing startup company
- Company-sponsored healthcare insurance and dental insurance
- Team building events and office competitions
- Partial cell phone reimbursement
- Receive an elite technology package to include a brand new MacBook Pro!
- Opportunity to put your thumbprint on a high-growth company in the early stages
- An open work environment where everyone (even the new folks) has a voice
Here at Shipwell, we are a Remote Forward company. You have the opportunity to work within one of our office location cities (Austin and Chicago) or you can choose to be fully remote.
Shipwell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any sort. We do celebrate diversity and believe experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Diversity in our team makes for better problem solving, more creative thinking, and ultimately a better product and company culture.
Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of impact, dedication, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced and collaborative environment. Shipwell strives to have an inclusive work environment; so if you are hard working & good at what you do then please come as you are. We want you to contribute, grow, & learn at Shipwell and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we're looking for.
We are looking forward to adding new perspectives to our team!