Shippit is a powerful technology engine that is revolutionising how the world sends anything, to anyone, located anywhere. Logistics infrastructure is a complex beast and we’re not only enhancing the experience for everyone involved, we’re impacting the planet in a positive manner. Our deliveries are already 100% Carbon Neutral. While Australian founded, we’re truly global in our approach and have the benefit of being a free moving startup yet with the security of impacting a thriving industry that needs some love and attention.
The marketing team sits at the heart of driving customer, commercial and brand success for Shippit across the APAC region. Working collaboratively with colleagues across the business including sales, customer success, design and product, our mission is to make Shippit the #1 eCommerce fulfilment technology that retailers cannot live without.
This is a newly created role developing our CRM and marketing automation strategy across the APAC region and leading the translation of this into a seamless lifecycle journey for our customers which you will be responsible for planning, coordinating and executing. Working in collaboration with the wider marketing team, you will work across the entire funnel to attract and nurture leads, convert them and turn them into paying, happy and loyal customers.
What will you bring?
- 5+ years marketing experience in tech or B2B, preferably in a high growth environment
- Strategic thinking ability, conceptual and analytical skills with ability to develop growth strategies and plans
- Proven experience in developing and implementing automed customer engagement strategies that leverage Salesforce/Pardot including lead nurturing and driving feature utilisation for existing customers
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to write engaging email copy
- Passionate about data and experience leveraging it to deliver personalised communications that drive commercial outcomes
What will I do?
- Strategy: Support the Head of Marketing in developing a clear and compelling lifecycle marketing strategy. Own the translation of this into an inspiring & engaging email and in-app marketing plan that will supercharge our growth.
- Activate: Lead execution of the lifecycle marketing plan including managing the scheduling, testing and deployment of all customer email campaigns.
- Communications: Develop our customer contact strategy and work with the broader marketing team as appropriate to implement region specific communications which deliver the key messages.
- Insights/Performance Monitoring: Monitor campaign and communications performance and proactively make recommendations on changes to strategy and plans to optimise growth, including running A/B or multivariate tests.
- Build to scale: Set up foundational customer segments, structures and processes within the email marketing platform and develop process documents and workflows. Ensure information is managed effectively and appropriately by the business including adherence to privacy legislation and monitoring customer/client preferences
We’re on a mission that needs the right humans to help make ship happen!
Our core values haven’t changed since launch, and we embrace and celebrate these values in our day-to-day. We love to push the envelope to break though old norms, make good sh*t taking passion and pride in our work, have a laugh through the good and challenging times and, we are good humans - we have heart and want to improve the world we live in whilst having fun along the way.
We’re a great place to work and we can back that up. Shippit’s been ranked as #8 in Linkedin’s Hottest Startups to work at in 2020. We have a high-performance culture, everyone can make a difference, together we make great ship happen.
We have an overriding focus on wellness and are committed advocates for mental health awareness and gender pay equality & we’re committed to supporting and nurturing our team with perks like flexible work arrangements, above industry-standard parental leave and so much more!