Who We Are
Sendoso is where you go to build something bigger than yourself. We’re a Series C company with $152M in venture capital funding with more than 800+ customers and 20,000 active users, and multiple revenue streams. Our company is on an unprecedented growth trajectory and we’re looking for people who want to do great things.
Sendoso is the leading Sending Platform that delivers modern direct mail, personalized gifts, eGifts, and other Physical Impressions™ at scale. This makes it possible to build stronger, deeper, and more trusted relationships that move everything up and to the right! Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics—a feat that few companies have achieved.
Our mission statement is to help companies rise above the noise by eradicating spam and elevating relationships. Our goal is to enable businesses everywhere to make more human connections in a digital world.
About Your Role
In this role, you’ll lead late-stage demand gen programs by creating engagement programs and integrated campaigns that are focused on driving conversions, deal velocity, pipeline and closed-won revenue. You will partner closely with Sales Development, Sales and Demand Gen Marketing to identify and alleviate points of friction in our funnel, scale drip nurture and engagement programs, develop personalization in our outreach and support sales as they navigate their accounts.
Who You Are
- You are a skilled marketer, passionate about demand generation and marketing and are always looking for new growth strategies
- You are process and data oriented and seek to drive scale, understand and replicate success and consistently re-evaluate and iterate on existing programs
- You are a strong communicator, can coordinate between multiple teams and stakeholders
- You have good storytelling and writing skills - can create cohesive and compelling narratives about our product.
- You are creative and not afraid to have fun - we work with a really unique product that allows for lively and inspired campaigns
- You can multitask and prioritize among a lot of competing projects and initiatives
- You are a self-starter, can work independently and are looking to carve out your own career path at a fast growth company
Your Typical Day
- You’ll spend your days analyzing pipeline and lead conversion reports
- Coordinating with Sales Development, Content Marketing and Demand Gen.
- You’ll often have to come up with creative ways to engage prospect segments through email sends, nurture tracks, direct mail sends, paid ads, virtual and field events
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing, sales or customer success
- Strong writing skills.
- Experience developing and executing marketing strategy and integrated campaigns
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a broad variety of tasks
Bonus Points If...
- You are Marketo and/or Salesforce fluent
- You have sales experience or have worked closely with sales teams in the past
What We Believe
- Conquer Giants! We get things done. Moxie is in our DNA, and we’re breaking down the barriers that separate the world.
- One Team! Everyone belongs here, and whether it is your first day or you’re the CEO, your voice and ideas matter to us.
- Relationships Matter! It’s a cluttered, digital world out there, but our connections are real. We’re all humans, so we treat each other and our customers like humans too.
- Reinvent! Forget thinking big. We think meteorically by redefining what’s possible and shaping the future of human connections.
What You’ll Love
- Comprehensive Medical Plans plans - we've got you covered
- Take-What-You-Need Time Off
- Vacation Bonuses 2X/Year
- 401K Plan
- FSA Plan
- Employer-paid membership to One Medical
- Volunteer Time Off
- Birthday Time Off
- Generous parental leave benefits for both birthing and non-birthing parents
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs)
- Fitness discounts through ClassPass
- End-to-end family planning discounts through KindBody
- Discounted pet insurance through PetPlan
- Free and discounted legal benefits through Rocket Lawyer
- Financial wellness benefits through SoFi
- Team Outings
We're currently working from home due to Covid-19, and the following will apply once we're safely back in the office:
- Catered Lunch & Breakfast
- Dog Friendly Offices
- Collaborative Office Space
- Stocked Kitchen
Sendoso is an Equal Opportunity Employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.