Run The World enables live online events that people love worldwide. Our mission is to create a world where people can easily meet, collaborate, and learn from others with similar expertise, interests, and passions—regardless of their particular location or circumstances.
We’re a global, silicon-valley based, well-funded startup backed by top VC’s and angel investors including Andreessen Horowitz, and C-level executives from Facebook, Twitter, and Atlassian. Our founding team are veterans from Facebook and Instagram and have been featured on TechCrunch, Business Insider, Silicon Valley Business Journal, CNBC, and more.
We’re experiencing explosive growth now more than ever and we’re looking for like-minded high-performers to break the barriers that limit access to knowledge, connections, and communities, and enable people to “Run the World.”
What You Do?
- Support growth of a multi-channel CRM program, including email, SMS, web, mobile app, and new emerging channels.
- Develop new campaigns to increase conversion, activation, retention and usage of attendees and hosts.
- Design, write, and implement lifecycle initiatives including referrals, loyalty programs, subscriber retention, and blog content.
- Maintain, update, and create trigger and transactional campaigns, ensuring events are firing correctly, content is rendering appropriately, links are functioning as expected, and messaging aligns with the customer journey.
- Partner with the Design team to create assets for email, on-site notifications, direct mail, mobile push, and SMS and ensure brand voice and aesthetic is maintained.
- Monitor performance of channels and A/B tests of campaigns, identifying opportunities for improvement based on engagement, deliverability, etc.
- Maintain and utilize integrations with our CRM systems, which span Braze, Salesforce, and similar tools
- 3+ years in a role creating and building email campaigns in HTML/CSS, with a focus on mobile/responsive design.
- Strong written communication and visual storytelling
- Precise attention to detail when creating segments, proofing content, and finalizing campaigns.
- Solid knowledge/understanding of email best practices including accessibility requirements, client limitations (Outlook, Gmail, etc), and device limitations.
- Intellectual curiosity, with a focus on optimization and continuous improvement through a test-and-learn mentality.
- Analytical, data driven approach with a test-and-learn mentality with ability to draw insight and implement learnings from data