Happy vets mean happy pets.
Roo is on a mission to create a world of increased opportunity, professional empowerment, and improved animal care for animal hospitals and veterinarian professionals. By connecting hospitals in need with professionals on our new groundbreaking platform, our goal is to improve quality of life and create economic freedom for veterinarians all while giving pets a chance to have access to safe, high-quality care. Over the next decade, Roo will unlock millions in economic opportunities, improve quality of life for tens of thousands of veterinarians, and facilitate millions of hours of pet care.
We’re looking for a fantastic Lifecycle Marketing Manager who will drive our user engagement communications as Roo aggressively scales its platform to veterinary professionals.
What you will do
- Help our veterinarians, technicians, and hospitals have exceptional end-to-end Roo experience via Roo’s marketing communication channels.
- Manage and optimize emails across the vet user journey - from awareness to registration to onboarding, and ongoing engagement.
- Pull and analyze email campaign/data reports to gain insights and take actions that will accelerate performance across conversion, engagement, and retention.
- Collaborate with Roo team members to thoroughly understand the veterinary professional mindsets and behaviors in order to provide remarkable user journeys at every touch point.
- Monitor and manage communication health and marketing user comm lists.
- Work closely with product team to coordinate marketing email comms with current automated emails, ensuring excellent overall comms are provided to users.
- Link up all communication output with our current Hubspot & other tools.
Who you are
- 3+ years working in email or lifecycle marketing
- Experience in B2B user engagement
- Proven track record of user growth and engagement/retention
- Strategic mindset combined with ability to execute effectively
- Analytically driven, with strong ability to gather insights across different channels
- Ability to grasp every touch point in the user journey flow
- Ability to relate to our veterinary & hospitals users, having an empathy-based mindset
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, executive multiple activities/projects simultaneously
- Ability to manage and report out topline/executive updates while “rolling the sleeves” working on day-to-day activities
- Flexibility and agility — this is an early stage startup environment
- Collaborative with team members within & across US/international cities
- Positive, can-do attitude!
- Marketplace start-up experience acquiring supply and demand
- Early to mid stage tech start-up
- Knowledge of Hubspot, Tableau, and Google Analytics
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
Life at Roo
Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
Accelerated growth potential
Team building events
Competitive compensation packages
Comprehensive healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision) to fit your needs
15 days paid vacation
Flexible remote work schedule with work space available in the new SF Canopy office
Roo has created the first B2B labor marketplace in animal healthcare that connects veterinary professionals with hospitals through innovative technology.
Our dynamic platform enables hospitals to fulfill personnel needs in real time, while allowing high-quality veterinary professionals to secure relief work at the click of a button. Each member provides information on service needs, skills and personal preferences, ensuring full transparency and the most accurate matching of users.
Beyond the platform, Roo represents a growing community of smart, trustworthy, agile, and resilient vet industry professionals who value flexibility and work-life balance in addition to providing the best possible outcomes for clients and their pets. Our aim is to combine experienced healthcare expertise with Silicon Valley talent to shake up this industry and change the way veterinarians and hospitals work!