Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage all of their HR & IT—payroll, benefits, computers, apps, and more—in one unified workforce platform.
By connecting every business system to one source of truth for employee data, businesses can automate all of the manual work they normally need to do to make employee changes. Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can just click a button and set up a new employees’ payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps—like Slack, Zoom, and Office 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $700M from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, and Bedrock—and was named one of America’s best startup employers by Forbes (#12 out of 500).
About The Role
At Rippling, a core competitive advantage is the number of products we can build and ship, quickly. With dozens of products, customer expansion through cross-sell and upsell is critical to our growth strategy. That’s where you come in as our Lifecycle Marketing Manager focused on customer growth.
You’ll run campaigns targeting our existing customers to hit ambitious pipeline goals. Your initiatives will directly affect LTV and net dollar retention, which have a huge impact on Rippling’s valuation.
What You'll Do
- Develop and launch new experiments: You’ll work closely with your product & product marketing counterparts to develop and launch new experiments to drive revenue from existing customers. You’ll help define audiences and behavioral triggers, help write campaign copy, and report on the results.
- Optimize performance: You’ll constantly find new opportunities from the data and qualitative signals to optimize our cross-sell and upsell machine.
- Roll up your sleeves: Like everyone else on our team, you’ll help with several projects outside of your job description.
- A hacker’s mentality. You obsess over finding novel ways to drive revenue and eke out as much yield as possible from a given funnel. We place a big emphasis on creativity.
- 3+ years of experience in product, marketing, growth, business operations, or consulting, with at least 1 year on high-consideration B2B SaaS products. You can quickly use data, qualitative insights, and your understanding of our product and buyer to develop and prioritize an experiment roadmap.
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills. You have an eye for good email & ad copy, and know how to get in the heads of our customers. This is not primarily a writing role, but you will be expected to produce your own campaigns and copy.
- Willing to roll up your sleeves. You will launch campaigns from end to end and monitor performance.
- Taking the initiative is second nature to you. Without prompting, you’ll dive deep into quantitative and qualitative signals throughout the funnel to find challenges and solutions.
- Bias to speed. We move very quickly, and will expect you to set a similar pace for your function.
Full-time Employee Perks & Benefits
- Equity in a private company valued at $11.25B! Read about our latest funding here
- Remote-hyrbid work environment
- Affordable Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Disability, Life, FSA, HSA, & 401(k)
- Mental Health & Wellness Programs
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Referral Program
- Want to work from our San Francisco HQ? You’ll receive daily lunches and commuter benefits
- Working remote? We'll fly you to San Francisco for regular team activities. We also have satellite offices in Seattle & NYC
If you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. No job description is perfect, and we might find an even more suitable opportunity that matches your skills and experience.
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics. Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email accommodations[at]rippling.com.
We are committed both to the health of our employees and to promoting a safe and collaborative workplace, and vaccinations are the best way to end the COVID-19 pandemic and to protect our community. In the U.S., where permitted under federal and state law, all offers of employment will be conditioned upon new hires providing proof of vaccination prior to their start date, unless the individual qualifies for an accommodation. For all other locations, vaccinations are strongly encouraged.
CCPA Privacy Notice for California Applicants