Founded in 2008 and headquartered in NYC, Rethink First is a pioneer and market leader in behavioral and mental health technology. Developed by nationally recognized experts in the field, Rethink’s award-winning online solutions feature comprehensive video-based training and education programs and sophisticated behavior intervention planning tool for individuals and caregivers. Rethink’s offerings include individualized assessments, online skills-based activities, access to remote clinician-led consultations and more.
The Rethink First platform is used by Fortune 500 companies, school districts, government agencies, public and private behavioral health providers, and families caring for individuals with developmental disabilities worldwide.
We are seeking a Lifecycle Marketing Manager for our newly created “Employer” division. The newly created division will encompass Rethink Benefits and our recent acquisition of Whil. This role will report to the division’s SVP of Marketing.
In this role, the Lifecycle Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading all lifecycle marketing efforts and will drive the overall vision for how we interact with our members on a daily basis. The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for health and technology, and a successful track record driving member engagement and customer retention.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive the strategy, development, and execution of all lifecycle marketing efforts
- Become an expert in the user journey and create detailed nurture campaigns to drive activation and adoption of the product
- Define and implement measurable KPIs for lifecycle programs in partnership with Product and Marketing teams, iterating and optimizing on an ongoing basis
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product, and Customer Success teams to ensure proper messaging, timing, and execution of campaigns
- Partner closely with Content and Design team members on editorial planning and content needs to support member communications
- Own the HubSpot email calendar and manage all outgoing emails across the company
- Build segmentation strategies to customize messaging to members based on key personas, behavioral data, and email engagement data
- Execute and analyze A/B test plans to improve engagement performance
- Monitor performance of marketing programs, generate data-driven hypotheses that inform strategies to improve journeys and campaigns
- Ensure compliance with global security and privacy regulations across all member outreach
- 3-5 years of experience developing lifecycle/CRM programs, ideally within high-growth companies
- Background in or passion for working in healthcare technology
- Comfort with the ambiguity inherent in a fast-paced environment
- Must have experience with HubSpot and Salesforce
- Must be deadline-oriented and have strong attention to detail
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve across teams and tools
- Hands-on attitude and excellent project management skills
- Self-starter with strong communication skills
- Track record of effective stakeholder management and cross-functional collaboration
- Experience with product analytics tools is a bonus