Resilinc is the industry leading provider of Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) solutions for the extended supply chain and trusted by 100’s of Fortune 1000 organizations. Resilinc’s award winning supply chain risk solutions deliver supply chain visibility, sophisticated risk analytics and robust strategies to mitigate the risk of supply chain disruptions. Our unique and innovative SaaS technology products deliver the leading end-to-end solution that address the fundamental problem of improving supply chain visibility through multiple tiers and fosters collaboration between ecosystem partners. Resilinc is a well-funded and profitable technology company with more than 150 FTE’s globally. Our information and analytics platform enable Customers to proactively monitor their supply chain for critical exposures to global regions and work collaboratively with suppliers on risk mitigation and crisis response.
Resilinc’s growing marketing team is focused on collaboration with other teams to develop and implement cross-departmental projects. We are looking for Lifecycle Marketing Manager with a proven track record of driving key metrics, pipeline growth, and meaningful marketing programs. Our ideal person will have experience developing multi-channel marketing strategy and building engaging lifecycle programs. An understanding of the tools used to drive these programs and a can-do attitude is a must!
- Be our go-to person when it comes to building the customer journey and creating detailed flows to drive activation and adoption of key features, leading to improvement in product adoption metrics
- Define and implement measurable KPIs for lifecycle marketing programs with variety of internal teams (optimizing on the fly as needed)
- Be an active partner, working closely with Product, Customer Success, and Operations teams to ensure proper marketing messaging, content development, and execution
- Work closely with Resilinc’s head of content to oversee customer communications calendar, including crafting, and deploying email campaigns, positioning and messaging, developing product notifications, segmenting audience lists, and reporting
- Build segmentation strategies to customize messaging to users based on key personas, behavioral data, and email engagement data
- Execute and analyze A/B test plans to improve engagement performance and conversion rates
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop new assets for each stage of the customer journey
- Work with our analytics team to measure each experiment, document, and socialize findings, and develop next steps toward bigger opportunities
- Establish and support cross-functional programs and processes that reinforce a cohesive customer journey and user groups
The Ideal Person Will Have
- At least 3-5 years of email marketing or product growth experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- Demonstrated experience planning and executing programs particularly content development and channel management
- Organization and efficiency managing multiple projects at a time
- Advanced analytical skills including A/B testing, cohort analysis, and conversion rate optimization.
- The ability to write SQL queries (this is a plus)
- Experience building clear and concise presentations
- Effective communication with peers and senior leaders
- BA/BS degree