We are looking for an experienced Lifecycle Marketing Manager, with significant B2B experience, to develop and execute initiatives designed to ensure our doctor customers are successful on RealSelf. They will be responsible for making sure providers are connected to the tools, education and people at RealSelf that make success possible. Starting with new doctor onboarding, the Lifecycle Marketing Manager will build a deep understanding of the customers, and their needs, and build key touch points across their entire lifecycle as a RealSelf sponsor in order to maximize the value they are realizing.
We are open to this being a remote role in the US. While most of your team/key stakeholders are based on the West Coast, working mainly in PST time zone, there is schedule flexibility for candidates based in other time zones.
In this role you will:
- Partner with Marketing leadership to develop lifecycle marketing strategy for doctor sponsors.
- Create an end-to-end multi-channel lifecycle marketing program that increases engagement in the new doctor dashboard, doctor educational content and centralized "sponsor success" recommendations.
- Support new product launches through the integration of relevant features into lifecycle communication flows.
- Support Doctor ROI project through the development of evergreen content building programs.
- Develop briefs and project manage all lifecycle marketing initiatives through our creative development and marketing operations processes.
- Build programs that act as an "always on" Sales' resource, helping scale that team's work and provide 24/7 coverage for our doctor customers.
- Source and analyze market research, insights and site data to understand consumer segmentation / behavior & identify consumer insights to leverage in lifecycle marketing.
Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
The ideal person must thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment; operate with a strong level of marketing channel intelligence; bring creative ideas and solutions to marketing communications challenges, and manage relationships with stakeholders at multiple levels.
- A B2B background required! 4-8 years of b2b growth marketing experience delivering highly-successful engagement, loyalty and retention strategies, b2c will not be considered.
- SaaS and email experience (this is a MUST!)
- Deep experience with managing marketing automation including email triggers, batch campaigns, and valuable/snackable content throughout the customer lifecycle. Experience with Marketo and Salesforce is highly preferred.
- The proven ability to develop, execute, and communicate a long-term strategic vision, while also balancing immediate priorities and opportunities in a dynamic, rapidly changing, team-based environment with multiple internal decision makers and stakeholders.
- Proven track record in developing and executing strategic marketing campaigns across multiple channels (including, but not limited to, email, paid media, social, mobile, chat, video, referral programs and landing page/registration page optimization).
- Partnered with Marketing Ops and Customer Success teams to analyze business and marketing data to identify key drivers, mechanics and associated dependencies for driving conversion, product adoption, retention, and cross-sell.
Minimal travel is required for this role.
RealSelf is a values and performance-driven team that shares a common purpose of achieving our mission of creating a world where every investment in modern beauty is Worth It. We believe in inclusiveness, equal pay, and giving back. With COVID-19 we have become a more remote and distributed workforce that understands the value of internal connections and collaboration across all teams.