Qualia is a digital real estate closing technology company that provides the infrastructure to streamline the home closing experience. The company offers a suite of products that brings together homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title & escrow agents and real estate agents onto one secure shared platform. Qualia was founded in 2015 by Forbes 30 Under 30 Award recipients Nate Baker, Joel Gottsegen and Lucas Hansen. The company is backed by top investors including 8VC, Bienville Capital, Menlo Ventures and Tiger Global and currently processes 20% of all US real estate transactions. Qualia was also named by CB Insights and Fast Company in their “50 Future Unicorns” spotlight for 2020.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
Our Demand Generation Team is a high-performing, analytical team fueling Qualia’s growth.
The Lifecycle Marketing Marketing helps plan strategic communications and data-driven campaigns across channels and key touch points, including email, push notifications, SMS, and direct mail. Your role is responsible for the continuous enhancement of our email campaigns to prospects and customers to drive new customer growth, activation, and expand customer relationships.
Working within the cross-discipline Marketing team, you will be responsible for planning, executing, analyzing and optimizing full funnel lifecycle strategies. The ideal candidate has a data-driven analytical mindset, a passion for understanding the customer journey, and has worked on complex lifecycle and nurture programs.
This is an opportunity to scale a demand generation function and make a huge impact for a hyper-growth company that has grown to over 20% of the entire US real estate market in the last 3 years. This individual is equally strong at strategy and planning, as well as hands-on execution.
- Own the strategy, planning and execution of lifecycle marketing initiatives across outbound communications such as email and direct mail from overall strategy and calendaring to day-to-day management including comms ideation, list management, campaign set-up, execution and analysis.
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of your demand generation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length.
- Work closely with product and customer success to stay updated on new product and feature needs at different stages of the buyer’s journey.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and map initiatives to a campaign calendar.
- Own and drive the calendar of integrated programs and communicate program timing with sales to ensure timely follow-up of incoming leads.
- 5+ years of highly analytical experience in B2B growth marketing.
- You have 4+ years in email, lifecycle, loyalty or engagement marketing.
- A high-energy, creative, and resourceful self-starter who demonstrates outstanding leadership skills, business ownership, and personal accountability.
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot, and Engagio (or other marketing automation systems).
- Knowledge of HTML and email CSS.
- Passion for email marketing and tracking best practices, industry trends, and testing the newest strategies.
- Strong business acumen with ability to think strategically, collaboratively and experiment in innovative ways.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Ability to write compelling copy.
- Experience in the real estate or banking/lending industry (a plus but not required).
We want to make it as easy as possible for our team members to create great work and live a healthy work/life balance. Our benefits package takes care of employees both inside and outside of the office. Each day employees dine together- eating a delicious meal from a local vendor. Our kitchen is stocked with snacks and beverages. We offer a slew of other benefits such as: flexible PTO, fun monthly events, great health benefits, a new laptop, and a gorgeous work environment.
Qualia is growing fast. We’re passionate about technology that solves real world problems that affect millions. Our team is made up of incredibly fun and bright co-workers. We set a high bar, but also value balancing hard work with social outings.
We celebrate difference at Qualia. We are committed to ensuring an environment of mutual respect for every employee and we are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualia does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success and we actively seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates.