Possible is a venture-backed consumer fintech company that radically reinvented small-dollar loans to make them more affordable and sustainable to help everyone improve their financial health. Building on that success, Possible is adding two additional product categories in our pursuit of making financial services more fair and affordable.
As Possible continues to grow, it's important that the company further increase its attention on lifecycle customer communications in order to keep users satisfied, engaged, and committed to the company.
Ultimately, a well-implemented lifecycle strategy will result in a more engaged customer base and improve revenue growth lessening the company's dependency on paid media acquisition and growing customer happiness.
The Lifecycle Marketing Manager leads all lifecycle marketing initiatives including planning and execution of outstanding, end-to-end, significant engagement programs for every stage in the customer lifecycle.
- Launch lifecycle marketing campaigns/programs from strategy & concept to execution & analysis.
- Use brand guidelines to craft on-brand campaigns/programs
- Build a lifecycle marketing team
- Help develop performance marketing strategies to build amazing customer experiences and drive user and revenue growth
- Work with data science and product to develop the right event triggers, tagging & reporting implementation for the program.
- Set campaign/program objectives and work with the Analytics team to create a forecast
- Help lead creative and the creative workflow for lifecycle campaigns in partnership with design, content strategy, and agency partners as needed
- Lead Possible's customer and email database ensuring it is up-to-date for marketing initiatives (deliverability) and aligned with the latest opt-in, privacy, and CAN-SPAM practices
- Analyze campaign results and resolve concrete next steps for optimizing results and enhancing the user journey.
- Distill campaign results and takeaways for the leadership team.
- Define and deploy hypothesis-based A/B tests to drive incrementally and return on investment for all lifecycle stages across the marketing funnel
- Optimize campaigns/programs based on critical metrics
- Layer in targeted performance marketing channels, including digital performance and social channels as well as in-App and Push Notifications as relevant to help drive the lifecycle funnel metrics.
- Support in the definition of actionable user segmentation to create a dynamic, segment lead lifecycle program
Qualifications and Skills
- 3-5 years of Marketing experience (at least 3 years of lifecycle or performance marketing experience in CRM or paid digital marketing)
- Experience working with Product, Engineering, and Analytics teams
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation tools such as ESPs and CRMs (Familiarity with Braze a plus)
- Understanding of effective direct response and channel-specific design, messaging, usability, and general standard methodologies
- Familiarity with email/Push coding/design process (HTML, CSS, etc.)
- Familiarity with reporting and dashboarding tools such as Tableau or Looker
- Has developed both emails, Push notifications, and in-app lifecycle programs
- Has successfully worked cross-functionally & building effective working relationships.
- Previous experience in Fintech and/or App-based company preferred
- Solid project management skills - ability to lead, develop and provide clear direction, prioritization and planning.
- Self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills
- Shown success in an innovative and agile high-growth environment.
- A strong verbal and written communicator.
- Highly analytical and comfortable with reporting and analysis of financial metrics.
- Bachelor and/or equivalent work experience required.
We are a fast-growing, fully distributed, FinTech startup that believes financial health is something everyone deserves, not just the affluent. We're committed to empowering the underserved with tools to better their economic situation. We promise to be transparent, serve with kindness, be responsible, and hold ourselves accountable for crafting positive change. Possible is backed by leading investors such as Union Square Ventures, Canvas Ventures, and FJ Labs.
Possible is fully distributed and has team members across the US and in Asia and Latin America. Our primary coordination hours are 9a to 3p Pacific Time.
Benefits (for US-based employees):
Joining an early-stage, venture-backed company does not mean you will sacrifice benefits. We offer excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage and pay 85% of employee premiums and 50% of eligible dependent premiums. We also offer childcare and healthcare FSAs; life and disability (short- and long-term) insurance; an Employee Assistant Program; and a 401(k) plan.
Diverse, Equitable, & Inclusive Work Environment:
Possible Finance values inclusion and believes diversity at all levels is the best way for us to accomplish our mission. We aspire to be among the industry’s most inclusive work environments and are a proud equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of any status protected under federal, state, or local law.