Who we are…
Payactiv is a Silicon Valley fintech that delivers financial wellness tools to millions of people. We invented the on-demand pay financial category, which enables people to access their earned wages between paychecks. We’re the 2021 winner of both “Financial Company of the Year” (American Business Awards) and the “Digital Wallet Innovation Award Grand Prize.” We’re also one of the largest B Corp’s and winner of its “2021 Best for the World” honors. Payactiv has +$100M in funding. We’re a mission-first business and we’re growing rapidly.
This role is part of our Growth Team, where the objective is to grow our membership base through enrollment and engagement. Your focus is to deliver personalized communications across multiple platforms.
We’re looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to drive user enrollment and engagement.
You are an emerging leader in Email, SMS and Push marketing. You’ll design marketing campaigns from ideation to implementation to drive adoption of our financial services suite of services.
We support B2B and B2C channels, and your communications will be primarily focused on B2C (users of our services). Your primary goal will be to deliver the right message to the right people at the right time.
You will develop unique customer journeys across end users’ full customer lifecycle. You will attract, retain and engage our user base. This includes campaigns, automated messaging, creative ad-hoc initiatives that boost user engagement and more. Then you will analyze all campaign data to gather insights that maximize our success.
- Translate high-level initiatives into actionable go-to-market strategies and execution plans, driving cross-channel marketing plans from kick-off to launch. Develop, lead, and execute email, push, and SMS marketing strategies for lifecycle, transactional, triggered, and promotional campaigns to increase user adoption and engagement.
- Manage and optimize emails across the user journey of direct customers – from brand awareness to enrollment and activation to full engagement.
- Analyze email campaign/data reports, as well as data reports on app usage, to gain insights to accelerate performance across enrollment, engagement, and retention.
- Collaborate across the Payactiv team to thoroughly support the Payactiv user community.
- Curate personalized SMS automation + campaigns that integrate seamlessly with ongoing email automation + campaigns.
- Utilize data to monitor retention performance and identify areas for improvement; generate and test hypotheses to improve monthly performance.
- Establish rigorous A/B tests of subject lines, content, cadence, segmentation, and timing to constantly improve results.
- Work closely with product teams to coordinate product messaging directly to users, both in-app and external.
- Manage company list management, working with cross-functional teams to establish best practices
- Work directly in platforms such MoEngage, Hubspot, Tableau, Pendo and other tools.
- 4+ years working directly in email or lifecycle marketing
- Excellent B2C user-engagement skills
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Highly creative and imaginative
- Proven track record of user growth and engagement
- Strategic mindset combined with the ability to execute effectively
- Ready to take the initiative and find solutions when given little direction.
- Understanding of digital marketing principles, specifically email marketing best practices.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, executive multiple activities/projects simultaneously
- Ability to manage and report out topline/executive updates while “rolling the sleeves” working on day-to-day activities
- Collaborative with team members in HQ and remote
Extra Bonus Requirements
- Mission. You’re on one. So are we. Let’s make the world a better place.
- Grit. You’re a fast learner and enjoy the energy of managing multiple projects and having responsibility for success.
- Expertise. You have it in omnichannel marketing automation platforms (Braze, Iterable, MoEngage)
- Collaboration. You work great with others.
- Analytics. You love data and using it to make smart decisions.
What We Offer
- Fully paid health, dental and vision insurance
- 401K, traditional and Roth
- Tuition Assistance or Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual Professional Development stipend
- Monthly Gym Reimbursement
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Paid Family Leave (California)
- Paid Vacations
- Complimentary office lunches