Pacaso exists to enrich lives by making second home ownership possible and enjoyable for more people. Our innovative co-ownership model is the easiest, smartest and most responsible way for people to experience the joy of a second home. We provide all the benefits of true ownership without the hassles through our simplified financial structure, easy and equitable scheduling, and dedicated local property management.
Founded by former Zillow executives, Pacaso has secured more than $215 million in growth financing and is valued at $1.5 billion. In March 2020, Pacaso achieved unicorn status (a valuation of $1 billion) faster than any other company in the United States. We have been featured in The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Forbes, CNBC and more. We are building a world-class Crew of talented and mission-driven individuals, and we are excited to expand globally with the introduction of our first European market, Spain!
Pacaso is a certified Great Place to Work and was ranked on Fortune's Top 100 Small and Medium Workplaces list in 2021.
About this Role:
Pacaso is seeking a customer-obsessed lifecycle marketer to build, coordinate, and manage ongoing optimization of manual and automated marketing campaigns for both B2C and B2B audiences. The Lifecycle Marketing Manager will own lead generation and nurture campaigns across a multi-channel platform. This individual should be confident in their skills to optimize existing programs as well as be innovative regarding the creation of new campaign opportunities.Program success is driven by striking the balance between delivering extremely relevant, useful messages and also driving key business KPI’s and engagement metrics.
The Lifecycle Marketing Manager will work closely with our revenue team to manage new and existing email, push, and SMS campaigns while maintaining our high standard for customer experience. This individual will be successful if they understand the customer journey, pain points, and if they can discover the best content to deliver to the customer at the right time. The optimal candidate is an innovative self-starter and has an appetite for long term program development.
What You'll Do:
- Work with cross functional partners to develop and refine key email assets and inputs (including but not limited to events, sales, product, home ops, and creative teams).
- Own email production and QA processes to ensure emails are accurate and deployed on time.
- Maintain and analyze weekly and monthly reports and identify opportunities for campaign optimization.
- Optimize emails for both desktop, tablet and mobile devices (HTML based templates).
- Identify target audiences and utilize ESP tools to maintain strategic segmentation and targeting best practices.
- Monitor and maintain email deliverability best practices and file clean-up (unsubscribes, inactive bounces, etc.).
- Help develop new campaigns designed to increase customer engagement across email.
- You have 4+ years proven experience in email marketing campaign management and campaign optimization.
- Experience building multi variable campaigns and through an email service provider (Iterable and Salesforce experience a plus).
- Proven track record building lead nurture and sales enablement campaigns
- Functional knowledge of HTML/CSS required.
- You have demonstrated a fundamental knowledge of email and notification best practices.
- Experience with Push and SMS campaigns.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills - ability to use data to develop and optimize programs.
- Proven track record campaign optimization through segmentation and content testing plans.
- Experience analyzing and communicating relevant results upwards.
- Experience creating scalable automated campaigns in partnership with product teams.
- High attention to detail and an ability to manage multiple, high priority initiatives, and prioritize appropriately.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and change, and have experience in driving proof of concept testing in partnership with engineering teams.
You’ll love working at Pacaso because of our ...
- Amazing purpose-driven team and culture.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Unlimited, flexible PTO for exempt employees.
- Excellent medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) to help you save for the future.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Generous home office stipend.
- Company-sponsored meetups.
Pacaso encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Please Note: Pacaso has made the decision to require COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment, subject to medical and religious accommodations, where permitted by state law.
**If you do not have proof of vaccination and live in a state that prohibits private employers from mandating the COVID-19 vaccine, please understand that lack of vaccination may preclude you from participating in-person at Pacaso events occurring in states or municipalities that require COVID-19 vaccination for attendees.