When you pick up your smartphone, the first thing you will see are push notifications - maybe there’s a breaking news alert, a football game reminder, a promo from your favorite retailer. Whatever it is, chances are the message you are reading was sent using OneSignal. Now we help businesses send over 7 billion push notifications every single day.
In the last year, OneSignal has grown revenue by 500%, added 250,000+ new accounts, and doubled its headcount. We have raised a total of $34M from investors including SignalFire, Y Combinator, and Rakuten Ventures. OneSignal customers include Volkswagen, Verizon, Burger King, 7 Eleven, Zynga, Virgin Mobile, KFC, and many more. Join us in scaling the business!
We’re seeking a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to drive our email marketing program to help build out our customer communications strategy. In this role you’ll help catalyze sign-ups, product adoption, feature usage, and revenue growth by delivering the right content to the right people and the right time in their customer journey, to better educate and enable them to use our market-leading engagement software.
What you'll do
- Help develop an overall lifecycle marketing strategy for OneSignal, with a heavy emphasis on email marketing (including leading onboarding, transactional messages, nurture/drip campaigns, and re-engagement)
- Develop and execute email and cross-channel communication strategies with a focus on driving acquisition, upsell and retention, and engagement
- Become an expert on the OneSignal customer journey, and develop marketing programs to create key touchpoints throughout that journey
- Own the ongoing maintenance, evaluation, and improvement of always-on lifecycle marketing programs
- Drive the analysis, reporting, and optimization of lifecycle marketing activities and channels, and establish processes and best practices
- Plan and execute ongoing testing (layout, format, frequency, copy, etc.) to continuously improve email performance-focused driving results throughout the customer lifecycle
Skills and experience
- 5+ years experience in a lifecycle communications or email marketing function, ideally with a b2b SasS product
- A strong understanding of marketing automation technology, with hands-on experience with Marketo; experience with Push Notifications & OneSignal a plus
- A growth and data-driven mindset and are excited about consistently testing, measuring, and iterating
- Experience with A/B testing and strong ROI analysis skills
- A passion for understanding the customer, their needs, and how we can best address them
- You’re highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership and accountability
- You have excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with serious attention to detail
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on 'protected categories,' we also strive to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at OneSignal.