LeafLink is the regulated cannabis industry’s largest wholesale marketplace, providing licensed dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operations.
With over 5,500 retailers and more than 1,600 brands across 26 territories in the US and Canada, LeafLink is setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink annually processes and manages more than $3 billion in wholesale cannabis orders.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC’s, is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Built In NYC's ‘Best Places to Work in 2020’, as well as one of Fast Company’s ’Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2018’, joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we’re just getting started!
LeafLink seeks a Lifecycle Marketing Manager - Retail to join our growing Marketing team. This role will be responsible for the engagement, retention, and ultimately the loyalty of a segment of emerging retail customers across multiple states and territories. You will leverage marketing automation tools, including Hubspot and Salesforce, to drive retailer success on our marketplace, using a blend of highly personalized, consultative, and e-commerce campaigns. You will be heavily focused on performance and conversion, monitoring key metrics such as gross merchandise volume, average order size, purchasing frequency, open rate, click-through-rate, and conversion rate.
You will be working cross-functionally across multiple teams, team members and markets with a dotted line relationship to our Retail Engagement team. You will become a subject matter expert in the retailer’s experience on LeafLink, informing our Product and Regional teams on emerging trends and product or go-to-market recommendations. You will partner with our Data team to better understand, support, and grow this segment of retailers, as well as to ensure that you have the data needed to drive targeted campaigns.
You will help develop the standard for excellence in this role, which will be a new offering; as such, you’ll help write the playbook, rather than inherit one. You need to be a strong communicator and proactive self-starter who is comfortable with change, enjoys a fast pace, and can juggle many tasks and deadlines.
- In this role, you will manage a portfolio of emerging retailers, owning their success by ensuring they realize the full value and potential of LeafLink, demonstrated by e-commerce KPIs, such as gross merchandise volume, purchasing frequency, and average order value.
- Lead from ideation to execution, strategies to increase customer activation, engagement and retention, prevent and reduce churn, up-sell different business lines, and actively move customers down the journey of becoming loyal users. You’ll use Salesforce, Hubspot, and internal tools to create automated but strategic and personalized account engagements throughout the customer journey.
- Identify key customer segments, evaluate lifecycle campaign performance then experiment, finding efficiencies and opportunities to scale via automation.
- Closely collaborate with Retail Engagement, Product, and Data teams to understand consumer segmentation and behavior. Identify insights to leverage in lifecycle marketing.
- Partner with the Onboarding & Retail Engagement teams to optimize and align the onboarding processes for retailers to ensure clients are being set up for success and future engagement.
- Ensure that leads and contact updates are flowing into HubSpot and SFDC seamlessly.
- Become a LeafLink platform expert, staying up to date on the latest features and functionality. Facilitate product feedback for customers by documenting bugs and requests in Jira.
- Develop and meet quarterly OKRs.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3+ years of Marketing experience role.
- Demonstrated ability to drive performance through marketing automations.
- Strong understanding of the customer lifecycle.
- Experience using Salesforce CRM and Hubspot.
- E-Commerce or SaaS experience preferred.
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink’s success
LeafLink’s employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work list. Learn more about LeafLink’s history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here.