We're redefining home and setting a new standard for modern living, one apartment at a time.
Landing believes that home should be the starting point for growth, learning and exploration. Our membership-based network of homes across the US give people the ability to live where they want, on the terms that make sense to them. We offer both fully-furnished and unfurnished apartments, flexible leases, a streamlined application process and custom, all-inclusive amenities that allow for living easy and moving freely.
Founded in 2019, Landing was created by some of the best minds in modern entrepreneurship, has been backed by some of the top venture capitalists in the U.S., and our team is committed to making it easier to live almost anywhere. We are currently operating in over 75 cities across the U.S and adding new cities every week. Landing is taking off!
About the Role:
We are looking for a Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join us at Landing! In this role, you'll own all communication with our Members, identify strategies and execute successful campaigns to drive Member retention, referrals, and elevate overall Member experience. You'll work with email primarily and have the opportunity to own blog content, in-app messaging, and work cross functionally as the expert on Member communication.
About the Team:
You'll join a team of talented individuals that are building a startup to improve the way people live and will be able to make all kinds of things happen without limits.
What You'll Do:
- Own Member onboarding and communication to elevate the lifecycle experience
- Collaborate with marketing and business partners to identify opportunities to drive engagement, retention, and referral behavior with current and prospective members
- Own the full project lifecycle from conception to execution: ensuring quality, accuracy, and speed
- Rely on data to identify opportunities, track engagement, and improve processes
- Own end to end member communication, funnel drip emails, member newsletters, referrals, and increase conversion/retention
- Drive lifecycle marketing to be a key and low cost channel for member acquisition and retention
What You Need:
- Bachelor's Degree, ideally in Business, Marketing, or a technical field (or equivalent experience
- 5+ years working directly in B2C preferably in high growth environments
- Previous ownership of robust email marketing campaigns
- Experience utilizing MarTech to target and segment users.
- Skilled at time management: You're able to juggle projects spanning multiple media channels simultaneously.
Benefits & Perks:
Landing aims to create a workplace that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Solid compensation package + stock options
- Comprehensive benefits - medical, dental, and vision
- We've got you covered with our 401(k) plan
- Feel relaxed with super generous paid-time-off
- Grow with us - opportunities for upward mobility
- Explore & travel comfortably - 7 free nights in a Landing home per year
- Live with Landing - employee perks for temporary or indefinite stays
Landing provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.