Are you interested in championing a product that makes work better? The science is clear: happier employees are more productive and stay at companies longer—everyone wins!
Who We Are
We're Humu — we build software that helps people grow and thrive at work. In short, we're here to make work better.
Humu's platform nudges people towards better ways of working, unlocking the potential of individuals, teams, and organizations. We enable companies to drive positive improvement by deploying personalized, science-backed suggestions called nudges to employees. These nudges help transform how people work, driving improvement in the workplace week after week.
Where you fit in
We're looking for our first lifecycle marketing manager to drive several of our customer-facing marketing efforts. As an early member of the team, you'll help us build the foundation of activation, engagement, and customer marketing. You'll partner with Customer Success, Sales, Product, and People Science teams to help our customers have the types of experiences that makes them lifelong advocates of Humu. You'll also support initiatives across the lifecycle—from awareness campaigns to employer brand efforts. You'll join a talented team of Humuns and report directly to the VP of Marketing.
- Develop marketing programs and campaigns for customers that increase engagement, expansion, and retention
- Partner with Customer Success managers to develop champion enablement materials, provide direct deal support for our most strategic customers, and help develop our customer advocacy program
- Launch new marketing programs and campaigns that turn customers into advocates
- Create employer brand campaigns that attract top talent to Humu
- 6+ years of relevant marketing experience
- Enterprise B2B SaaS experience; it's a plus if you've worked in the HR tech space
- Expertise with email marketing tools like Pardot, Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or Iterable
- Experience launching campaigns across the lifecycle - You're familiar with strategies that drive awareness, engagement, and retention and have depth in at least one of those areas
- Excellent storytelling abilities - You have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Data-oriented - You use data to inform, measure, and optimize campaigns
- Ability to foster strong relationships with external partners - You love interacting with customers and championing their experiences. You sweat the details when it comes to customer interactions.
- Track record of collaborating across teams - You can effectively partner with engineering, product, design, sales, customer success, and marketing