Covid-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
Come join our nest and soar with the Hawke family! We are looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Campaign Manager who eats, breathes and dreams digital marketing, and thinks e-commerce is incredibly cool.
How you will contribute:
- Campaign development, management and optimization. You'll be working about to 8 to 10 clients at a time in varying industries.
- Establish targeting strategies based on customer lifecycle segmentation & predictive analytics
- Develop the email creative approach, brief clients on creation & production
- Launch and QA new email campaigns on varying email service providers
- Optimize existing campaigns with frequent multi-variant a/b testing of subject lines, time of send, content, etc.
- Track and analyze weekly & monthly email KPI’s
- Serve as the point of contact for development and management of individual clients, dealing with communication, execution and reporting
Who will be successful in this role?
- Basic understanding of digital marketing principles, specifically email marketing best practices
- Strategic thinking, prioritization skills, troubleshooting and the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced atmosphere
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - comfortable on the phone
- Experience in Photoshop, copywriting, HTML is a plus
- Broad understanding of email service providers, fluency in at least 1 preferred
- Most used include: Mailchimp and Klaviyo
- Bonus points for any CRM or Enterprise platform knowledge
- Knowledge of best practices for creating optimized email templates (including responsive design), dynamic content, testing methodologies, list segmentation, deliverability and CAN-SPAM laws
Hawke was founded on the idea that every modern business needs a CMO-level expert to lead digital marketing efforts. We customize data-driven, performance-focused solutions to help launch, scale, and invigorate businesses of all sizes, industries, and revenue models. We’re shifting the agency paradigm by putting client success ahead of our own.
We’ve been featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur, INC, Business Insider, and CNN, and we can boast clients such as Red Bull, Verizon, Evite (and many, many more). We work hard, collaborate well, to create our dynamic culture. We go on company-wide trips, take time to pet our furry friends in the office, play ping-pong, drink cold brew on tap, and host the best happy hours at our HQ in West Los Angeles.