Greenlight is an Atlanta-based fintech company that makes a debit card for kids and companion apps for the family. We proudly serve more than 2 million parents and kids, with in-app tools for sending money, setting savings goals, monitoring balances, managing chores and automating allowance.
But that’s not all that we do. Here at Greenlight, we are on a mission to support parents and help every kid grow up to be financially healthy and happy. It’s no small task, but it’s the reason we leap out of bed every morning to come to work. Because creating a better, brighter future for kids depends on it.
We are looking for an experienced, strategic, and highly collaborative Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join our Retention and Engagement team. In this role, you will own the strategy and planning to increase revenue per customer through upselling and product retention. This will be a high-impact role that contributes directly to our revenue growth and responsible for developing and executing end-to-end CRM strategies to support all new product and feature launches.
The role will require a passion for deeply understanding our customer, both parents and kids, and how to communicate effectively with them. The right candidate will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, collaborative, and not afraid to take risks.
What you will be doing:
- Own our upsell and cross-sell strategies to increase revenue per customer
- Drive the planning, targeting, set-up, testing, execution, and reporting of cross-channel campaigns to promote new products and features
- Develop a deeper understanding of how to segment and target our users to drive feature adoption and usage of all of our existing products and features
- Own and improve our CRM data integrations and build best practices for segmentation and personalization
- Author creative briefs and partner with the Brand team to develop authentic and targeted emails, push notifications, landing pages, and in-app content
- Integrate new products and features into existing automated campaigns ensuring a seamless customer experience
- Partner with Product and Product Marketing to bring new features and products to life for the right users at the right time in their experience
- Partner with the analytics team to analyze and interpret user segments and behaviors to leverage in all campaigns
What you should bring:
- 5+ years of hands-on CRM marketing experience
- Experience with A/B testing and channel optimization for conversion, engagement, and retention
- Familiarity with incremental testing methodology and experience driving results through analytics
- Data-centric and strategy focused; uses strong analytic and problem-solving capabilities to provide insights, recommendations for change, and proposed solutions
- Experience with marketing automation/CRM tools, including, but not limited to Iterable
- Experience with connecting data from various sources (ie. Snowflake, Segment) into a CRM tool
- You possess strong empathy and understanding of the customer mindset to deliver great customer experiences
- Flexible and adaptable; ability to handle multiple tasks and switch priorities/focuses as needed
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with all levels
- Proven track record of success in improving engagement, retention and revenue results
- Preferred: Experience working in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Preferred: Experience working in a B2C subscription business
- Preferred: Relevant technical skills including HTML, CSS, SQL
- Preferred: Knowledge of analytical tools including Mixpanel and Tableau
Who we are:
In late 2020, Greenlight was valued at $1.2B, backed by leading venture capitalists and institutional investors. Now, it takes a special kind of person to join a never-been-done-before mission like ours. We need people who love working with each other because they know it makes us stronger, people who look to others and ask, “How can I help?” and then “How can we make this even better?” If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and help parents raise a generation of financially-smart kids, apply to join our team today.
Greenlight is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal state or local law.